What is the study of Housekeeping Management and why is it important? This Certificat in Housekeeping Management is a development program that will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to provide housekeeping services to guests, including preparing and cleaning rooms and essential customer service skills.
This Certificat course is for individuals who wish to acquire the necessary qualifications in housekeeping management, or those who are interested in owning or managing a hospitality business This Certificat course in housekeeping will be equipped with enhanced housekeeping knowledge and skills to apply for roles within housekeeping and accommodation cleaning departments.
The Housekeeping Management Certificat Level 4 is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
On the completion of the course, the students will be awarded the
Housekeeping Management Certificate Level 4
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This course does not involve any written exams. students need to answer 4-6 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work. students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer need to be 200 words ( 1 Page ). once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
The course can be completed in a very short time, it totally depends on the life style of the learners. Also, there is no pressure on students to complete the course on fast mode, the course is valid for 12 months, so students can complete the course with complete peace of mind and with no pressure at all.
Housekeeping Management is an important aspect in the Hospitality Industry. In this diploma course in Housekeeping Management, you will learn the dimensions of Housekeeping Management as well as required knowledge and skills to be employed in the growing industry of hospitality. This course is widely considered as one of the effective programs internationally for individuals who are seeking to enhance their ability to lead and influence constructive changes for Housekeeping Management.
At the end of this Certificat course, you will be awarded a Level 4 Diploma in Housekeeping Management, and will also be able to:
- Acquire required knowledge and skills to be employed in the growing industry of hospitality
- Make positive changes in the field
- Improve in the relationships between you and your prospective customers
- Enhance your ability to lead and influence constructive changes for Housekeeping Management
- Apply for roles within housekeeping and accommodation cleaning departments
- Provide a good housekeeping assistance to your customers
- Give adequate contribution to matters concerning housekeeping management
- Deliver lectures on the subject matter
- Deal with customer queries and complaints and oversee pricing and stock control
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning
- Know how to increase the profit of an organization.
Who is this course for?
- The Certificat in Housekeeping Management is open to every individual who is interested in working in the hospitality sector.
- This course is also open to College-going individuals and Graduates interested in building a career as a housekeeper.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language.
This course will lead to a career in housekeeping management and as hospitality personnel, customer relation personnel, front desk manager. Will also lead to career as secretary, managing people, inventory control, supply chain, and so on. Also, skills in Housekeeping Management are of great value for progression in related higher studies.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.