Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Housekeeping in Hotel Management course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Housekeeping in Hotel Management course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of Housekeeping in Hotel Management
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- CPD accredited, quality training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced laptop/tablet/smartphone-friendly learning
- 24/7 Learning support and assistance
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Module 1: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Importance of Hospitality
- Managing the Delivery of Hospitality
- Management’s Role
- Financial Commitment
- Total Quality Management Applications
- Developing a Service Management Program
- Guest Cycle
- Employee Buy-in Concept
Module 2: An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Eco Hotel
- Boutique Hotel
- Destination Club
Module 3: Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
- Organisation of Housekeeping Department
- Housekeeping Manager
- Floor Supervisor
- Room Attendants
- The Functions of the Housekeeping Department
- First Aid
- Floral Arrangement
- Laundry Services
- Room Status Codes
- Managerial Styles
- Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Plan
Module 4: Management of Service Quality in the Hospitality Industry
- Quality Advisor’s Visit
- Statutory Obligations
- Investors in People
Module 5: Customer Satisfaction
- Great Expectations
- Defining Your ‘Perfect’ Guest
- Delivering the Dream
- Service Standards
- Consistency is King
- Building Systems
- The Extra Mile
- Indulge the Senses
- Know Your Onions
- Surprise and Delight
- The Everlasting Review
- Wining the Reviews
Module 6: E-Hospitality and Technology
- Innovations in Hospitality
- Innovation in E-Marketing
- Social Media and Hospitality
Once you’ve successfully completed your Housekeeping in Hotel Management course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses, including this Housekeeping in Hotel Management course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Housekeeping in Hotel Management course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.