UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Hotel Management: Certificate in Housekeeping - Housekeeping Introduction Course of Hotel Management - 10 CPD Points/ Credits
Our introduction to the housekeeping course offers all the basic housekeeping skills and knowledge needed to start working. This introduction to housekeeping will teach you all the housekeeping essentials, from roles and responsibilities and handling laundry to understanding cleaning products and room preparation procedures. You’ll be a polished housekeeping professional in no time!
The following is included for online study with UKPDA
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £40 + postage charges: Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
House Keeping job Seekers in hotel Industry.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Good understanding of ICT
- House Keeper
- Supervisor in Housekeeping
- House Keeping Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.