Add to basket or enquire
Commercial drivers are bound by federal regulations to work for a fixed amount of time every shift. These regulations have been formulated to ensure commercial drivers their fair share of rest so they can work. The Hours of Service for CMV Drivers course has been developed in conjunction with the experts on Transportation Safety, this covers the federal motor safety regulations.
The course also addresses key terms, the maximum driving time rules and their exceptions, the circumstances under which a driver may be placed Out-of-Service (OOS), and the requirements for the record of duty status (RODS), also known as the driver’s daily log
The course focuses on what the commercial motor vehicle driver needs to know to comply with the regulations, and provides practice in filling out the Record of Duty Status.
This Hours of Service for CMV Drivers Course Package Includes
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Hours of Service for CMV Drivers
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals in your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify the goals of the Hours of Service (HOS) regulations in 49 CFR 395 and define key terms related to HOS
- Recognize the maximum driving times allowed for property-carrying CMV drivers and the Out-of-Service criteria for violations of the maximum driving times
- Identify the exceptions to the maximum driving time rules, including exceptions for special categories of drivers, drivers in special situations, and drivers using a sleeper berth
- Recognize the required contents of the Record of Duty Status, the Out-of-Service violations of the Record of Duty Status (RODS), and be able to correctly prepare your own RODS.
Take a look at the training modules of the Hours of Service for CMV Drivers course:
***Hours of Service for CMV Drivers***
Hours of Service for CMV Drivers
- Hours of Service for CMV Drivers
You can instantly download your certificate for FREE right after finishing the Hours of Service for CMV Drivers course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right at your doorstep via post for FREE (if claimed by learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
Compliance Central aims to prepare efficient human resources for the industry and make it more productive than ever. This helpful course is suitable for any person who is interested in CMV Driving. There are no pre-requirements to take it. You can attend the course if you are a student, an enthusiast or a
- Business Professional
- Company Leader
- HR Professional
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.