Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Hotel Receptionist: Front Office Hotel Management Certificate - - Endorsed Front Office Certificate from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
This is an Endorsed Hotel Receptionist Front Office Management by one of the leading awarding body TQUK.
Hotel Receptionist course provides a learner with basic office skills on the front office of any Hotel and this helps them to achieve their professional career in Hotel Management. Upon Successful Completion of Hotel Receptionist Course Enroll, students get Certificate from TQUK in Hotel Front Office Management.
Certificate in Front Office Hotel Management is 40 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Certificate in Front Office Hotel Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 4 units with 40 Credits
Mandatory Units - Hotel Receptionist course includes four units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to the front office and its functions
- Unit 2: Front Office Staff, Ranks and Responsibilities
- Unit 3: Front Office Reservation and Guest Registration Process
- Unit 4: Front Office Accounting and Communication Management
Distance Learning with Inspire London College:
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Hotel Receptionist Course Include:
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from recognise awarding organisation.
- After studying Hotel Receptionist: Hotel Front Office Management course material, Learner will have to attempt the Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £30
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Hotel Receptionist Certificate course offered by Inspire London College is helpful for the individuals who are already working in the Hotel management industry and had experience of Hotel Management and want to pursue a better career such front office manager, reservation manager, reception manager etc.
Candidate with a tough routine can also join a Hotel Management course because this is a home-based hotel management course and an individual can do it in free time from overall the world.
Candidates who are wishing to enhance their skills and knowledge in the hotel industry can go for this course.
Students seeking to enrol for Hotel Receptionist course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Front Desk Manager
- Front Desk Clerk
- Guest Services Manager
- Reservation Manager
- Night Audit Manager
- Reception Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.