As a hotel Receptionist, you are the public face of the business, and being confident, able and professional in that role is vital if you want to progress in your career. Employers within the hotel/hospitality industry are looking for front desk staff who can work efficiently and effectively, and who can engage well with guests and attract repeat business: Global Edulink’s Hotel Receptionist Training course will help you to learn or develop these skills.
Global Edulink’s Hotel Receptionist Training course aims to help students to impress employers or prospective employers with their dedication to self-improvement and their bank of relevant skills. Improve your general reception, telephone, switchboard and clerical skills so that you are working to the highest industry standards to make yourself highly employable in the hotel or hospitality business.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
The course is delivered over 25 hours through guided online learning, covering each of the topic areas listed above.
Through our online programme, you will be fully supported yet able to access your learning modules at times that suit you and that fit around your existing work commitments. The course is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service. Having access to our supportive team will help to improve your confidence, and the interesting and engaging content of the tutorials will keep you motivated to complete the course.
- Additional Course Materials for Hotel Receptionist
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
Assessment and qualification
There will be a final, multiple-choice test at the end of your course, which is marked immediately and automatically so that you will instantly know your result. Students who pass the course will receive a Certificate in Hotel Receptionist Training delivered by recognised course provider Global Edulink.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
– Seeking work as a Receptionist within the hotel/hospitality industry?
– A new or temporary Receptionist, aiming to improve your existing skills, and develop or learn best practice for working in the hotel/hospitality industry?
– An experienced Receptionist who wishes to improve your existing skills?
If so, then Global Edulink’s Hotel Receptionist Training can help you to develop and build upon your existing skills and natural abilities and help you to gain employment or promotion.
With the help of this training, you can progress from working as a hotel Receptionist, Switchboard Operator or Telephonist to working as a front desk supervisor or manager. Being a prominent figure in your organisation can bring your employer repeat custom if you are not only good at your job but also willing to improve and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- You must be aged 16 years or older and have a basic understanding of English Language and Literacy, but no previous experience or qualifications are necessary to enrol. Students from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Tailored specifically to the hotel/hospitality industry, this course covers all the key requirements of a hotel Receptionist, aiding the development of skills in:
– Customer service;
– Telephone handling;
– Switchboard use;
– Database management;
– IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel;
– How to arrange and organise meeting rooms and accommodation.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.