Be an excellent hotel receptionist and learn the necessary skills for that position with the best selling course Hotel Receptionist Diploma.
Unforgettable memory stays with excellent communication and customer service. As a result, efficient and skilled hotel receptionists are vital for any hotel business as they are the faces of the hotel. The course is brimming with all the necessary information for becoming a hotel receptionist. The role of a hotel receptionist, his communication skill, the appropriate attitude, necessary telephone etiquette, handling complaints of the clients, etc. will be covered in the course. You will learn how to respond to the clients’ query politely and positively that will increase the reputation of the hotel.
The information-packed course will prepare you for the industry and make you confident enough to start your career as a hotel receptionist.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?:
Here are some of the major areas that you will learn from the course:
- A general overview of the Hotel Receptionist including his duties, roles and responsibilities.
- The standard procedures for hotel reception that includes how to respond to the guest, greeting, listening to their feedback and complaints, the suggestion for them and more.
- The basics of customer service and know how to develop good customer service skill.
- Essential skills such as basic communication, telephone etiquette, handling angry or difficult gust, and the ways of communication while responding to a complaint will be discussed in the course.
- The necessary administrative skills needed for a hotel receptionist will be explored in the course.
- Computer skills and a basic introduction to the OPERA Property Management System program (PMS) so that you can efficiently work with the OPERA PMS.
- The concepts of branding and how to apply it in your hospitality service.
- Know the importance of teamwork, and master the techniques of working with other hotel departments such as kitchen, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Understand the health and safety issues and know your roles for maintaining a safe and secure environment for your guests and others.
- Basic sales and marketing concepts, professionalism in hospitality, the proper grooming for hospitality, controlling stress while working, etc. will be explained.
- The legal issues such as the importance of adhering to codes, laws, and regulations in hospitality or fire safety regulations and how to adhere to them in the hotel will be covered in the course.
- Finally, the course provides you with the adequate knowledge about the importance and future of a hotel receptionist.
Hotel Receptionist Diploma
- An Overview of Hotel Reception
- Hotel Reception Standard Procedures
- Communication Skills Required for Hotel Reception
- Customer Service in Hotel Reception
- Telephone Handling in a Hotel
- How to Handle Difficult Hotel Guests
- Administrative Skills as a Hotel Receptionist
- Computer Skills and Programs
- Brand Standards in the Hospitality World
- Being a Team Player: Working with Other Hotel Departments
- Safety and Security in the Hotel
- Sales and Marketing as a Hotel Receptionist
- Dressing the Part: Creating the Professional Look in Hospitality
- Keeping Stress Under Control on the Job
- Legal Issues in Hospitality
- The Future for Hotel Receptionists
The course is designed for the people who want to pursue their career as a hotel receptionist. For understanding the concepts and mastering the necessary skills, the course is divided into various modules. Each module covers different aspects and elements related to hotel reception. The course content will help you to know the necessary skills so that you can provide the best service to your customers.
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Hotel Receptionist Diploma. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.