Add to basket or enquire
Hotel Receptionist course
This receptionist training course is specially designed for hospitality (hotel) industry and it covers key requirements to fulfil by the hotel receptionist. This study pack develops your skills in customer service, Telephone handling, switchboard, Database management, Booking/Reservation, Microsoft Word & Excel and Meeting & accommodation arrangement and etc.
This training course allows you to enhance your receptionist skills in hospitality (hotel) industry and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide reception, switchboard, telephonist and clerical duties of the hospitality (hotel) industry to the highest standards.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online Professional Receptionist Training course is covered 25 guided learning hours and you will study following topics areas are listed under the course curriculum.
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successfully candidates receive a Certificate in Hotel Receptionist Training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- People who prefer for distance learning.
- People who are tight in busy life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Receptionist in the Hospitality (hotel) industry.
- New Receptionist or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice receptionist skills in the Hospitality (hotel) industry.
- Experienced Receptionist who wants to develop receptionist and admin skills in the Hospitality (hotel) industry further.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language and literacy are required to attend this course.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
You can start your employment as a hotel receptionist/Switchboard operator/Telephonist and you move up as front desk supervisor and manager. As this is very important figure for organisation in hospitality industry you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do this course on my phone or would it have to be done on a computer/laptop/tablet? Thank you.
Dear Will Thank you very much for your query. The course can be followed in any online device ex Android or I phones, Laptops, Tabs, Desktops etc. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the objective behind the selection of the course
Dear Anjali, We have designed Hotel Receptionist course for people , who hopes to work in the hospitality industry and Those already working in the hospitality industry. You will be fully qualified and accredited Hotel Receptionist in your future designation. You can start your employment as a hotel receptionist,Switchboard Operator,Telephonist and you move up as front desk supervisor and manager. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
i need help With where do i og to dowlaod the COURSE CURRICULUM DOWNLOAD MATERIAL MODULE 01 for hotel reseptionist course? elizabeth
Kindly contact course provider for further details.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.