Active Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Hotel Receptionist Administration
Hotels are one of the most important aspects of safe travel. However, without hotel receptionists, we would never get to fully enjoy our destinations.
Hotel receptionists are an integral part of hotel staff. They are the first person and, often, the only person with whom a guest interacts, while staying at a hotel.
People who choose to become hotel receptionists often benefit by gaining the necessary certification and experience required to maintain the reception desk and assist guests. While hotel reception is not a growing job choice, it is a great start for those who are looking to have a career in the hospitality and tourism sector.
This course will go into detail about the various skills required to become a hotel receptionist.
We begin by explaining the duties of a hotel receptionist.
Next, we discuss the benefits of working in this field and the steps that you can take to help get started in the hospitality industry.
Finally, we provide you with a few tips and advice on how to become a hotel receptionist.
You Will Learn:
- About the different responsibilities that are often required of a hotel receptionist
- The skills that are required to be a hotel receptionist
- The benefits of working as a hotel receptionist in the hospitality and tourism sector
- Tips and advice for obtaining the required skill set required to become a hotel receptionist
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn the basics of the role of hotel receptionist
- You will learn about all the duties that a hotel receptionist has, apart from checking in guests and handing them their keys
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.