**Hotel Management Level 5******Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.Our top-rated Hotel Management course is perfectly designed to hone the skills of learners in proficient hotel management principles. The hotel industry is one of the most innovative, most resilient, wealthiest and strongest industries that are creating millions of jobs for so many nations and organizations. Thus, becoming efficient in Hotel Management can be a gateway to endless possibilities. It could be a sustainable rewarding career path, due to the global consistent demand for professional hotel services.
Whether you are looking for a course that will make you effective, or you want to venture into this new career path or you want to study the course for the sake of mastering effective Hotel Management skills, studying advanced level 5 Hotel Management program could be the key that will unlock so many possibilities for you and your professional development experience.
This intensive Diploma in Hotel Management will equip the learner with knowledge, talents and skills that will enable them become a seasoned Hotel administrator.This Hotel Management course is efficiently delivered with sustainable global mindset. This is the most innovative Hotel Management course for those who are passionate in climbing to high leadership positions.
Hotel Management - Course Benefits
In Advanced level diploma in Hotel Management level 5, the learner will gain multiple benefits including but not limited to:
- 100% self-paced, with no time restrictions, imposed deadlines- the learner will be in total control of their time from start to finish.
- You will create your own suitable study schedule without any supervision from any person.
- Flexibility to work from any part of the world- with an internet access, you can connect to this program any day any time.
- You will enjoy consistent, ongoing support from an expert tutor, who will be available to assist you at every step, so that you can get the best learning experience ever; we are poised to give you an experience you will never forget.
- This is a great opportunity to boost your curriculum vitae and career prospects, by adding an advanced Hotel Management certification.
- The one-off fee you pay takes care of all the supporting documentations and materials you will get from this program- there will be no extra expense or additional costs at any time till the completion of this world class course.
Hotel Management - Learning Objectives
This course will introduce the learner to understanding key functions and responsibilities of Hotel Management. Upon successful completion of this exciting Hotel Management Level 5 Diploma course, the learner will learn specific talents, skills, and knowledge of managing hotels with global best practices such as:
- Basic principles of hotel management
- Effective ways of managing front office operations with professional finesse
- How to recruit, select, and train the right people who are interested in hotel management.
- Basic hotel marketing, advertising, housekeeping, engineering and security skills
- Comprehensive understanding of quality management, accounting in hospitality, interdepartmental communications, accounting, food and beverage operations and lots more.
Hotel Management - Course Outline
This advanced Hotel management course is quite intensive, and it is delivered across 10 well researched and content filed modules. Each of these modules comprises of an online assessment to verify your clear understanding of the subject.
Your assigned tutor will always be available to provide you with every support you may need. You will study the course with the assurance that someone is there to assist you at every step.
Below is the course outline:
- Hospitality Industry : Overview
- Principles of Hotel Front Office Operations
- Various Departments of Hotel
- Management of Food And Beverage Operations
- Recruiting in the Hotel Industry
- Staff Training and Development in the Hospitality Industry
- Best Strategies: Interdepartmental Communication
- Marketing Strategies for Hotel Industry
- Hospitality Accounting
- Managing Quality Service In Hospitality
Who is this course for?
Our exclusive Hotel management course provides the learner with sustainable global knowledge and insights both for those that want to advance in their hotel leadership positions and for newcomers in the profession who want to study to become expert hotel managers. We will equip you with relevant industry experience you need to succeed.
Our program is designed for anyone anywhere in the world including busy managers- our program is 100% self-paced, so it will suit your schedule and current lifestyle. You will study at your pace, and will have no reason to worry about any form of time restrictions or deadlines. Our world class tutors are always there to support you from start to finish.
To be eligible for this course, you don’t need to have to any prior experience or education background- this course is open to learners anywhere in the world with the determination, relentless optimism and burning passion to be an enviable hotel manager.
- Strong understanding of English Language
- 16 years and above
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates can pursue a career in any of the following fields:
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Back office supervisor
- Director of Maintenance
- Director of Operations
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Executive conference manager
- Event Planner
- Events Manager etc
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.