HOTEL MANAGEMENT (LEVEL 4)
**Hotel Management (Level 4)****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.Hotel Management (Level 4)Carve out a rewarding career for life in one of the world’s most dynamic and dependable sectors, with the help of Staff Training Solutions. Study today for our most advanced Hotel Management (Level 4) and discover what it takes to climb the ladder to the very highest leadership positions.
The worldwide Hotel industry presents ambitious candidates at all levels with a uniquely varied range of career prospects. Wherever your primary skills and talents lie, your success story could be written in Hotel management. Regardless of economic and political turbulence on a global basis, the hospital ity sector remains robust and reliable at all times. Demand for business and leisure travel services remains at an all-time high and continues to accelerate annually. Which is precisely why a hospitality sector is typically considered to be one of unique stability and security.
Our exclusive Hotel Management (Level 4) provides candidates with an intensive yet digestible introduction to the contemporary hospitality industry. Over the course of 8 insightful units, learners gradually build the industry-specific knowledge, skills and confidence it takes to become successful hotel managers. Discover how to fulfil a leadership role in human resource management, front and back desk operations, food and beverage management, marketing, housekeeping and more.
Explore an endless range of extraordinary career options at home and abroad with this advanced-level Hotel Management - Diploma.
**HOTEL MANAGEMENT (LEVEL 4)**
Hotel Management - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Hotel Management (Level 4) with STS, every learner benefits from:
- Total flexibility from start to finish, with no imposed deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
- Work in your own time at a pace that suits you from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection – create your own perfect study schedule.
- Ongoing support from our exclusive team of experienced tutors and professionals, to help you get the most from your learning experience.
- The opportunity to enhance and improve your CV and career prospects for life, by earning a recognised hotel management qualification.
- All required study materials and supporting documentation included as standard – no additional costs or expenses at any time.
Hotel Management - Learning Objectives
The content of our most advanced Hotel Management (Level 4) gradually guides learners through each and every key function and responsibility of the professional hospitality manager. On a global basis, demand for qualified and capable hospitality leaders at all levels has never been greater. Armed with the skills and knowledge required to step into a leadership position, a whole world of incredible career opportunities could be right at your fingertips.
Along with a broad overview of the contemporary hotel management profession, learners are introduced to each key department within a hotel environment. Discover what it takes to become a competent front of house manager, run back-office operations, take control of food and beverage departments, recruit and train a capable and effective workforce, provide consistently outstanding customer service, market and advertise the business effectively, master interdepartmental communications and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The confidence to oversee every key hotel department
- Comprehensive knowledge of all essential hotel operations
- How higher-quality customer service contributes to overall success
- What it takes to build and manage an efficient workforce
- How to work with hotel finances and budgets
- Essential marketing and advertising skills
- Comprehensive understanding of housekeeping, engineering and security departments
Hotel Management - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Hotel Management (Level 4) is delivered across 8 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Hotel Management: Introduction
- Module 2 - Front Office Operations & Management
- Module 3 - Professional Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
- Module 4 - Recruitment and Selection in Hotel Industry
- Module 5 - Employee Training and Development Plans for Hospitality Staff
- Module 6 - Marketing and Advertising Management in Hospitality
- Module 7 - Management of Food & Beverage Operations in Hospitality
- Module 8 - Effective Communications in Internal Departments
Who is this course for?
Our fully-accredited Hotel Management (Level 4) provides invaluable teachings and industry insights for both newcomers to the profession and existing members of the workforce alike. Whether looking to secure your first hospitality position or climb the ladder to a higher leadership level, an internationally-recognized qualification could transform your career prospects for life.
STS specialises in comprehensively flexible online study programs for those who do not have time to commit to traditional full-time education. Regardless of how busy your current lifestyle and schedule, our Hotel Management (Level 4) can be studied in your own time and at your own pace, with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. What’s more, you can count on the support of our world-class tutors and the wider Staff Training Solutions team from start to finish.
With no specific prior education or experience required, our courses are open to every candidate with the desire to succeed!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Hotel Management (Level 4) must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Hotel Management (Level 4), candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Back Office Supervisor
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Director of Maintenance
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Operations
- Director of Sales
- Event Planner
- Events Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Executive Conference Manager
- Executive Meeting Manager
- Front Desk Supervisor
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.