Explore your careers in the world’s most lucrative and rewarding industry. Level 4 Diploma in Hotel Management that will enable you to start a promising career in the hotel industry. Hotel Management course has been exclusively designed for the participants who are trying to start their early career in the hotel industry. Besides other professional courses in the hotel industry, the diploma in hotel management is highly appreciated for the management of the business operations of a hotel. Therefore Level 4 Diploma in Hotel management is developed with an aim to provide the participants better knowledge about the hotel industry and competencies required by the employers in the industry. The course starts with a detailed introduction of the hotel industry and hotel management and proceeds further by providing the knowledge about the housekeeping, front door operations, food and beverages management, quality management and human resource management. As the hospitality industry is extremely competitive in nature, therefore, requires skilled professionals and ILC’s Diploma in Hotel Management will facilitate the learners to build the necessary competencies and knowledge to fulfil the requirements of the modern hospitality industry.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you:
- To develop the understanding of student with the hotel management process that how different operations are managed in Hotel industry
- To identify the most recent front office operation and make it easy for student to analyse the organisation operations.
- To provide the general information regarding the offered by hotel and security for the comfortable residence of customers.
- To elaborate the major recruitment and selection techniques used by management in the hotel industry to get the most suitable employees housekeeping service for their operations.
- To provide the information regarding human resource department of Hotel industry that how they provide pieces of training to the employee for the better management of customers and services at the hotel.
- To develop the methods which are helpful in quality development and assessment during operations and report it to management?
- To identify the best possible marketing and advertising techniques to make industry easily accessible.
- To management the operation of Hotel in their food department that how they provide food and beverages to their customers.
Level 4 Diploma in Hotel Management is 90 credits Endorsed Certificate.
To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Hotel Management learner must have to achieve a minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Understanding Hotel Management
- Front Office Operation Management
- HR Management & Hotel Industry
- HR activities in Training and Development
- Importance of Quality Management
- Fundamental Food Department in Hotel Industry
- Essential Communication Methods in Hotel Industry
- Accountancy policies for Hotel Industry
- Fundamental of Marketing Department in Hotel Industry
- Basics of House Keeping and Security in Hotel Management
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hard copy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
- This Hotel Management Course can be helpful for the candidates who are already working in the hospitality sector or want to establish a rewarding career in hotel industry. Passionate learners who want to enhance their skills and knowledge about the hotel industry are also recommended for this course.
- The individuals seeking to take a higher degree in Hotel management can also take this course as a foundation for their degree.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After successful completion of the course the students will be eligible for different job roles in hotel industry. The most prominent job roles are as follow;
- Hotel Manager
- Front Desk Manager
- Front Desk Clerk
- Meeting Planner
- Restaurant Manager
- Food and Beverage Manger
- Accommodation Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.