Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. In this Hotel Management Diploma course, learners will learn basics of Hotel management, especially with particular reference to Hospitality Management, front office operations, housekeeping and food management. From the start to finish, learners will be completely equipped with entry level principles they should know in Hotel management niche, together with the fundamentals of what a hotel manager needs to be a highly sought after professional.
Hotel Management Diploma
Are you interested in pursuing your career in the Hotel Management field? Or are you already working in this career path, but wants to improve your skills in basic hotel management? Then all you need to do is to register for this Hotel Management Diploma course right away, and you will be happy you did. At the end of the Hotel Management Diploma program, you will be exceedingly happy on the huge investments you have made in your professional lifestyle.
Unlike other Hotel Management programs online, ours is unique by all standards of evaluation. It is available to all learners regardless of their age, location, academic achievements and experience. From the beginning of the Hotel Management Diploma course till graduation, the learner will gain quality training, tutor support, power-packed e-learning course materials, and other supporting documents. This Hotel Management Diploma is a course so the participants will find everything about the course quite interesting, unique, attractive and extremely suitable to their pursuits.
If you want to establish yourself as a reliable and credible hotel manager, then this Hotel Management Diploma is an advanced level course you can register today. The learner will study a wide range of case studies that will truly make them efficient, effective, and proactive participants in this field. In the Hotel Management - Diploma course of this program, you won’t be held by any fixed schedules, or time restrictions, instead you will be happy studying at your pace.
The duty of your tutor is to ensure you have an awesome learning experience from the time you enrol till your graduation day. At the completion of every course material, you will do an online assessment. This assessment is very important for your professional development, because it helps the tutor to ascertain your understanding of the core concepts already taught and then offer suggestions on how you can assimilate the principles in this well crafted Hotel Management - Diploma course. Among other things, you are guaranteed of enjoying world class teaching methods- this course has the capacity to inspire, motivate, and transform your basic hotel management lifestyle. Registering for this Hotel Management - Diploma course today, means you have made one of the best decisions in your hotel management career.
It is diploma Level course that will open door to endless possibilities. The course is taught in readable and highly simplified English. Do you want to get to the next level in your hotel management career? Then register for this Hotel Management - Diploma course today, and you will be truly happy you did.
Hotel Management - Course Benefits
In this amazing Hotel Management - Diploma course, learners will enjoy great benefits including:
- It is a 100% self-paced course- the learner will not be limited by any form of imposed deadlines or time restrictions from start to finish.
- You can study the program virtually from any location of the world
- To enjoy this course, all the learner needs is the willingness to study, a good computer and quality internet access.
- Ongoing support from the team of professional tutors in our platform- we will help you to have the best learning experience ever.
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- Your one-off payment takes care of the training, materials and certifications.
Hotel Management - Learning Objectives
Upon successful completion of Hotel Management - Diploma, the learner will be equipped with relevant specific skills, knowledge and talents of effectively and efficiently managing hotels anywhere in the world. The learner is assured of learning global best practices of:
- Great Hotel Management principles
- Excellent front office operations
- Basic housekeeping, engineering and security skills
- Essential features of recruitment and selection
- Credible knowledge of training and development
- Sophisticated principles of marketing and advertising
- innovative and effective ways of food and beverage operations, and
- High impact interdepartmental communications
This course will introduce the learner to understanding key functions and responsibilities of Hotel Management. Upon successful completion of this exciting course, the learner will learn specific talents, skills, and knowledge of managing hotels with global best practices such as:
- Basic principles of Hotel Management
- Effective ways of managing front office operations with professional finesse
- How to recruit, select, and train the right people for hotels
- Basic Hotel Marketing, advertising, housekeeping, engineering and security skills
- Comprehensive understanding of quality management, accounting, interdepartmental communications, accounting, food and beverage operations and lots more.
Hotel Management - Course Outline
This level 4 Diploma in Hotel management is very intensive, with uniquely designed curriculum. It is delivered across 8 insightful units. At the completion of each of these units, the learner will do an online assessment to verify whether they understand the skills and knowledge of Hotel Management.
Hospitality and Hotel Management Online Level 4
The learner will be assigned with a seasoned tutor who will provide you every support you will need in this journey. Here is the course outline:
- Hospitality Industry : Overview
- Principles of Hotel Front Office Operations
- Various Departments of Hotel
- Management of Food And Beverage Operations
- Recruiting in the Hotel Industry
- Staff Training and Development in the Hospitality Industry
- Marketing Strategies for Hotel Industry
- Managing Quality Service In Hospitality
Who is this course for?
Our high impact Hotel Management course equips the learner with quality insights that will enable them become expert hotel managers. It is for those who are interested in climbing a leadership position in the hospitality industry.
Both existing hotel workers and newcomers in the profession will find this course quite helpful; because it is filled with the principles that will enable you make a sustainable global impact.
The program is 100% self-paced thus, regardless of your current lifestyle and busy schedule, you will be able to start this course and complete it at your pace. Our world class tutors will be on ground to assist you at every step from start to finish.
To be eligible for this program, you won’t be required to have any previous educational background or experience in the hotel industry. But before you sign up for this program, it is important you fulfill these basic requirements:
- have a good working knowledge of English language both oral and spoken
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
At the end of Hotel Management Diploma, learners can pursue a career in any of these fields:
- Event management
- Corporate sales management
- Back office supervision
- Director of Operations
- Front desk supervision
- Executive Housekeeping
- Executive conference management and lots more.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.