**Hotel Management** (Level 5)
**Hotel Management**Diploma Level 5******Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.Hotel Management Diploma Level 5 This is a highly effective online Hotel Management course. This advanced level Hotel Management course covers wide range of crucial industrial insights. You will learn contemporary principles, how to manage hotels effectively and productively, how to relate with your management team, and how to guarantee outstanding quality to your guests.
This Hotel Management course is delivered across 10 units. If you have done any Hotel Management entry level course before, then sign up to this Hotel Management course and be paid like a professional. If you have not done so, then you can take advantage of this Hotel Management course to take your career to the next level of excellence.
You will learn upper level insights on Hotel Management, managing front office operations, housekeeping, engineering and security, recruitment and selection, training and development, marketing and advertising, quality management, managing food and beverage operations, accounting in hospitality, managing interdepartmental communications and lots more.
By all standards of evaluation and analysis, this Hotel Management is a great course. It is delivered in readable, highly simplified English. It is a 100% self-paced programme, and the learner enjoys complete flexibility to learn the course at any time.
You will be issued with an accredited certificate of achievement when you complete the Hotel Management course. Surely, this certificate will open doors to unlimited opportunities for you. Your course fee includes training, course materials, tutor support, and additional supporting documents.
In this advanced level Hotel Management course, the learner will gain great benefits including 100% self-study with no imposed deadlines and time restrictions. You will be in complete control of your study from start to finish. Happily, you will create your own study schedule without being restricted or supervised by your tutor. The learner enjoys the flexibility of registering for this program from any part of the world.
This Hotel Management program is available for anyone regardless of their age, education backgrounds and/ or experience. Be assured of gaining ongoing, consistent support from your tutor; the duty of your tutor is ensure you gain the best learning experience. By studying this Hotel Management course, you will not only boost your curriculum vitae, proficiency in the hotel industry, but will also boost your career prospects of getting a better job or raise in your workplace. By registering for this course, you will learn specific knowledge, experience, skills and relevant talents you need to manage hotels with global best practice.
Hotel Management - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Hotel Management Diploma (Level 5)with STS, every learner benefits from:
- Total flexibility from start to finish, with no imposed deadlines or time restrictions to worry about.
- Work in your own time at a pace that suits you from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection – create your own perfect study schedule.
- Ongoing support from our exclusive team of experienced tutors and professionals, to help you get the most from your learning experience.
- The opportunity to enhance and improve your CV and career prospects for life, by earning a recognised hotel management qualification.
- All required study materials and supporting documentation included as standard – no additional costs or expenses at any time.
Hotel Management - Learning Objectives
The content of our most advanced Hotel Management Diplomagradually guides learners through each and every key function and responsibility of the professional hospitality manager. On a global basis, demand for qualified and capable hospitality leaders at all levels has never been greater. Armed with the skills and knowledge required to step into a leadership position, a whole world of incredible career opportunities could be right at your fingertips.
Along with a broad overview of the contemporary hotel management profession, learners are introduced to each key department within a hotel environment. Discover what it takes to become a competent front of house manager, run back-office operations, take control of food and beverage departments, recruit and train a capable and effective workforce, provide consistently outstanding customer service, market and advertise the business effectively, master interdepartmental communications and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this Hotel Management course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The confidence to oversee every key hotel department
- Comprehensive knowledge of all essential hotel operations
- How higher-quality customer service contributes to overall success
- What it takes to build and manage an efficient workforce
- How to work with hotel finances and budgets
- Essential marketing and advertising skills
- Comprehensive understanding of housekeeping, engineering and security departments
Hotel Management - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Hotel Management - Diplomais delivered across 10 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Hotel Management: Introduction
- Module 2- Front Office Operations & Management
- Module 3 - Professional Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
- Module 4 - Recruitment and Selection in Hotel Industry
- Module 5 - Employee Training and Development Plans for Hospitality Staff
- Module 6 - Quality Management Systems in Hospitality
- Module 7 - Marketing and Advertising Management in Hospitality
- Module 8 - Management of Food & Beverage Operations in Hospitality
- Module 9 - Effective Communications in Internal Departments
- Module 10 - Basic Accounting Management in Hospitality Industry
Who is this course for?
Our fully-accredited Hotel Management - Diploma provides invaluable teachings and industry insights for both newcomers to the profession and existing members of the workforce alike. Whether looking to secure your first hospitality position or climb the ladder to a higher leadership level, an internationally-recognized qualification could transform your career prospects for life.
STS specialises in comprehensively flexible online study programs for those who do not have time to commit to traditional full-time education. Regardless of how busy your current lifestyle and schedule, our Hotel Management - Diploma can be studied in your own time and at your own pace, with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. What’s more, you can count on the support of our world-class tutors and the wider Staff Training Solutions team from start to finish.
With no specific prior education or experience required, our courses are open to every candidate with the desire to succeed!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Hotel Management - Diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This Hotel Management course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the Hotel Management course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Hotel Management - Diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Back Office Supervisor
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Director of Maintenance
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Operations
- Event Planner
- Events Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Executive Conference Manager
- Executive Meeting Manager
- Front Desk Supervisor
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.