Oxford Home Study College
Add to basket or enquire
Endorsed Hotel Management - Course Level 3 Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. This Hotel Management Certificate course is exclusively recommended for those that are already working in the hotel industry, together with those that have deep interests in joining this dynamic and rewarding industry in the near future. Unlike most distance learning opportunities on Hotel Management available online, we supply our learners with great tutor support, awesome customer service, and there are no time restrictions, or imposed deadlines- you study Hotel Management at your own pace. Learners can sign up any time during the year.
This Hotel Management level 3 program is delivered in easy to understand English, with relevant, time-tested and proven course materials. The Hotel Management course materials are uniquely crafted, and they can either be printed or downloaded by the learner at anytime. If you are passionate in building a career in Hotel Management, then this Hotel Management level 3 is the first level program you will need to do. It is perfectly suited for your current schedule and lifestyle. Should you experience any difficulty in the course of this Hotel Management program, your tutor will be 100% available to ensure you have an amazing learning experience.
This Hotel Management course will familiarize the learner with basic Hotel Management skills and principles they need, with a firm focus on the core concepts and fundamentals such as front office operations, Housekeeping and food management and hospitality management principles. Once you sign up for this Hotel Management course, you will gain unlimited quality access from start to finish plus 100% self-paced mode of learning with no deadlines or time restrictions.
Regardless of location, the learner can actively participate in this Hotel Management program from anywhere in the world. The Hotel Management course is obviously affordable, and the one-off course fee you pay includes comprehensive tutor support, training, materials plus other supporting documentations the learner may need all through the program.
Hotel Management - Course Benefits
In Advanced level Certificate in Hotel Management level 3, the learner will gain multiple benefits including but not limited to:
- 100% self-paced, with no time restrictions, imposed deadlines- the learner will be in total control of their time from start to finish.
- You will create your own suitable study schedule without any supervision from any person.
- Flexibility to work from any part of the world- with an internet access, you can connect to this program any day any time.
- You will enjoy consistent, ongoing support from an expert tutor, who will be available to assist you at every step, so that you can get the best learning experience ever; we are poised to give you an experience you will never forget.
- This is a great opportunity to boost your curriculum vitae and career prospects, by adding an advanced Hotel Management certification.
- The one-off fee you pay takes care of all the supporting documentations and materials you will get from this program- there will be no extra expense or additional costs at any time till the completion of this world class course.
Hotel Management - Learning Objectives
This course will introduce the learner to understanding key functions and responsibilities of Hotel Management. Upon successful completion of this exciting Hotel Management Level 3 course, the learner will learn specific talents, skills, and knowledge of managing hotels with global best practices such as:
- Basic principles of hotel management
- Effective ways of managing front office operations with professional finesse
- How to recruit, select, and train the right people who are interested in hotel management.
- Basic hotel marketing, advertising, housekeeping, engineering and security skills
- Comprehensive understanding of quality management, accounting in hospitality, interdepartmental communications, accounting, food and beverage operations and lots more.
Hotel Management - Course outline
This intensive course is delivered across eight units. Each of these six units is made up of online assessment through which the tutor will verify the learner’s knowledge on the course. Below is an outline of the course:
- Hospitality Industry : Overview
- Principles of Hotel Front Office Operations
- Various Departments of Hotel
- Management of Food And Beverage Operations
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Strategies for Hotel Industry
Who is this course for?
This great Hotel Management course will equip the learner with powerful sustainable global insights on proficient Hotel Management skills. This course is uniquely designed for both busy managers who want to perfect their Hotel Management skills and/ or those that wish to make a new entry into the hotel hospitality industry. If you are looking for a program that will groom you in the Hotel Management industry, then this is the best option for you.
- Having a good computer with strong internet access,
- Be knowledgeable in English language
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from OHSC
Certificate of Completion from OHSC (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Hotel Management - Course
Upon successful completion of this Hotel Management course, learners can pursue a career in any of the following fields:
- Catering Manger
- Event Planner
- Events Manager
- Back office supervisor
- Supervisor of Maintenance
- Director of Operations
- Executive Housekeeper,
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.