Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Hotel Housekeeping: Certificate in Hotel Housekeeping
This is the best course for Housekeepers in the Hotel Industry and Housekeeping Introduction Course of Hotel Management.
The housekeeping department, in any hotel business, contributes to the major amount of profit though it is considered as an ancillary service. The simple reason being, a customer demands a clean, tidy, and pleasing ambiance. Housekeeping generates the first impression on a guest’s mind. The housekeeping efforts clearly show how the hotel will take care of its guests.
What is Housekeeping?
Housekeeping means performing all the duties towards cleaning, maintaining orderliness, and running a house or a business property.
In the case of hotels, the housekeeping duties involve maintaining the hotel to the best possible state in terms of cleanliness and keeping it at the highly desirable ambiance.
Objectives of Hotel Housekeeping
The main objectives of hotel housekeeping are:
- To maintain the overall cleanliness of the entire hotel at all times.
- To perform cleanliness duties most efficiently and effectively.
- To use good quality, safe cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- To manage laundry and linen.
- To control pests.
- To keep up the hotel with classy interior decoration.
- To take care of the furniture, fittings, and fixtures of the entire hotel.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on the Learning Platform. You will be assessed by ILC's Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
Housekeeping Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with ILC
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s)are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via VLE / Moodle for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £20
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
- House keeping job Seeker
- Career development in Housekeeping
- Promotion Seeker in Hotel Industry
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Good understanding of ICT
- House Keeper
- Supervisor in Housekeeping
- House Keeping Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.