Certificate in Hotel Front Office Management Endorsed Course by TQUK.
Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate Hotel Front Office Management from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation TQUK.
Hotel Front Office Management Certificate is best for the candidates who are seeking to get a job in Hotel Front Offices
In Hotel Management the role of the front office is very crucial and sometimes it is regarded as the most important department in a hotel. The Hotel Front Office Management job is tough and challenging and requires effective knowledge of the Hospitality / Hotel Management and Improved professional skills to handle the different operations at the front desk.
In addition to Hotel Management courses, the Hotel Front Office Management certification is now becoming a separate discipline due to its broader operations and role in the hotel industry. The modern hotel industry is hiring the professionals for managing their front office operations; therefore the demand for front office management courses and professionals is increasing gradually. Due to the competitiveness of the hotel industry, the individuals having professional certification are now preferred by the employers, therefore, this hotel front office management course can be a great way for the individuals to improve their CV’s and get a better job in the hospitality sector.
Certificate in Front office management is for the individuals who are seeking to get a better job in the hospitality sector and fro the already working professionals who want to improve their existing qualification and skills level to achieve a better post in front office hotel management. Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Hotel Management/ Front Office Management
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
Successful completion of Hotel Front Office Management course will enable the learners to understand;
- Role of a Hotel front office in the hotel industry
- Major operations performed by the front office staff
- The organisational structure of the front office
- Understand the core competencies of the front office staff
- The reservation and guest registration process at the front office
- The front office accounting
- Communication process at the front office
The Certificate in Hotel Front Office Management includes four mandatory units.
The overall course is of 40 credit hours Endorsed Certificate and its guided learning hours (GLH) are 160. Following units are included in Front Office Management Certificate.
Unit 1 Introduction to the front office and its functions
- Front Office Department
- Front Office Operations
- Guest Cycle in Hotel Management
- Key Terms of Front Office
- Physical Setup of Front Office
- Operational Structure of Front Office
Unit 2 Front Office Staff, Ranks and Responsibilities
- Front Office Staff Qualities and Competencies
- Responsibilities of Reservation Manager
- Responsibilities of the Reception Manager
- Responsibilities of Services Manager
- Responsibilities of Night-Audit Manager
- Responsibilities of the Communication Manager
- Responsibilities of Front Office Manager
Unit 3 Front Office Reservation and Guest Registration Process
- Hotel Reservation and Types
- Role of the Internet in Reservation Process
- Sources of Reservation
- Managing Reservations
- Understanding the Pre-registration Process of Guests
- Creating Registration Record
- Payment Methods and Assigning Accommodation
Unit 4 Front Office Accounting and Communication Management
- Introduction to Front Office Accounting
- Different Types of Accounts at Front Office
- Folios, Postings, Ledgers and Vouchers and their Types
- Account Settlement
- Importance of Front Office Communication
- Do’s and Don’ts of Front Office Communication
- After studying Hotel Front Office Management course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £30
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £75 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Front Office Hotel Management Certificate course offered by Inspire London College is helpful for the individuals who are already working in the Hotel management industry and had experience of Hotel Management and want to pursue a better career such front office manager, reservation manager, reception manager etc.
Candidate with tough routine can also join a Hotel Management course because this is a home-based hotel management course and an individual can do it in free time from overall the world. Candidates who are wishing to enhance their skills and knowledge in the hotel industry can go for this course.
Students seeking to enrol for Hotel Front Office Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Job options that will be available for the students after completion of Hotel Management course include;
- Front Desk Manager
- Front Desk Clerk
- Guest Services Manager
- Reservation Manager
- Night Audit Manager
- Reception Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.