Online Business School
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 4/5 Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality
The Level 4/5 Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality offers the ideal platform to further your hospitality skills and other hotel related knowledge. This qualification is for you if you are seeking to develop yourself professionally in order to attain a higher standing within the Hospitality Sector.
The course is assessed by multiple choice assessments, presentation and 2 case studies, upon completion this awards students with 240 credits which can be used to apply for a top-up at many major UK universities.
This course is fully online and provides access to 20 modules, each of which consists of up to 40 hours of guided learning along with additional optional learning materials such as; recommended exercises, recommended readings and internet resources as well as self-testing exercises.
Once you enrol with Online Business School, you will receive a ‘Student Pack’ containing the following:
- Free Laptop *if fees paid in full at time of enrolment
- Free English language course for overseas students
- Free TOTUM Card and International Student Identity Card
- Assignment preparation session with an expert tutor
- 8 free assignment re-submissions
- Detailed assignment feedback
- Dedicated student support
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online. To gain your BAA Level 4/5 Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Certificate you must complete the following 20 Modules and corresponding assessments/case studies:
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Hospitality and Hotel Housekeeping
- Customer Service
- Front Office Operations
- Accounting and Cost Control
- Global Tourism and Hospitality
- Employee Engagement
- Training and CPD
- Food and Beverage Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
- Events and Conference Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Managing People
- Current Issues in HRM
- Revenue Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Contemporary Issues
- Business Planning
Why study with Online Business School
- Accreditation with BAA, a fully Ofqual approved awarding body
- Original learning material specifically tailored to each course
- Industry expert Tutors available via skype and email
- Completely accessible Learning Portal – available for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Flexible payment options to spread the cost
- Free ‘Student Pack’ upon enrolment
- Top-up application support provided by our experienced student advisors
We offer a range of payment plans and funding options and will work with you to find the right solution for your situation.
Who is this course for?
The Level 4/5 Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality will give you a broader perspective of the many areas that Hospitality covers, from front desk and customer service to food and beverage and management. The course is designed to cover multiple aspects of Hospitality and therefore allow you to top-up to a degree. If you are already working in the industry, you will have a qualification that builds on your previous experience to demonstrate your commitment to furthering your career.
On completion, you will receive a BAA Level 4/5 Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality, totaling 240 credits
Entry to level 4
Entry to Level 4 requires a full secondary education, equivalent to completion of A-levels and a minimum age of 18.
Entry to level 5
Requires a student to have completed Level 4 (the first year of a degree) or equivalent, for example HNC.
Upon successful completion of the Online Business School Hotel and Hospitality Course and subsequent Degree top-up, you will possess the relevant knowledge and skills required to apply for a career in the Hospitality industry.
Examples of job roles you can enter or progress in with this level of study include:
- Accommodation manager
- Catering manager
- Event manager
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.