Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Learn new skills and develop your professional knowledge with the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety and learn from home at a pace that suits you. The Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety has been expertly designed for you to complete through distance e-learning and achieve a professional qualification all without leaving your own home!
Successful completion of the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety will see you achieve a CPD certified qualification which will add significant weight to your CV and impress potential employers when applying for new jobs.
Once you enrol on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety, you will have full course access for one year, meaning you are free to complete the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety at a pace that suits you. Enrol on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safetynow and start studying using any internet-enabled device including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
With 24/7 student support offered to you on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety, you can be sure of quick and comprehensive assistance whenever you need it.
Enrol now on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety and get access to top-quality training modules which will cover the essential topics you need to excel in your chosen field and help push you towards your dream job!
Why Choose Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with IAO & CPD accredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE!
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included
Here are the topics you will cover on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety Course:
***Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety***
Starting a Restaurant
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
Managing a Restaurant
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Money
- Managing Your Food and Supplies
- Managing Everything Else
Starting Food Catering
- Where You Work
- Health and safety
- Staff, Suppliers and Transport
- Food Hygiene
- Rules about Menus
- Paperwork and Finances
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34.
Who is this course for?
The Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety.
Enrol on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Hospitality & Catering – Food Safety online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.