Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Hospitality and Revenue Management course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Hospitality and Revenue Management will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Hospitality and Revenue Management training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Hospitality and Revenue Management course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Hospitality and Revenue Management course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Hospitality and Revenue Management course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Hospitality and Revenue Management course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Hospitality and Revenue Management course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Hospitality and Revenue Management course. The Hospitality and Revenue Management course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Hospitality and Revenue Management is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Hospitality and Revenue Management when it suits you. Access the Hospitality and Revenue Management course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Hospitality and Revenue Management course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Hospitality and Revenue Management now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Hospitality and Revenue Management With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Hospitality and Revenue Management
- Full one-year access to Hospitality and Revenue Management Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Hospitality and Revenue Management
- No hidden fees with the Hospitality and Revenue Management
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Hospitality and Revenue Management
- Study the Hospitality and Revenue Management at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Hospitality and Revenue Management
- Study the Hospitality and Revenue Management in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Hospitality and Revenue Management
The Hospitality and Revenue Management training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Hospitality and Revenue Management content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Hospitality and Revenue Management course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Hospitality and Revenue Management Course Curriculum:
Module 1. Introduction to Hospitality and Revenue Management
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Importance and Scope of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Revenue Management
- The Purposes and Fundamentals in Hospitality Revenue Management
- The Profit Fallacy
- The Return on Investment Fallacy
Module 2. Business Prospect of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Business Prospect
- Preparation Before You Open Your Hotel
- What are the Rules and Regulations Involved in Starting and Running a Hospitality Business?
- Turnover in a Hospitality Business
Module 3. An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Eco Hotel
- Conference and Resort Hotels
- Boutique Hotel
- Apartment Hotel
- Destination Club
- Bed and Breakfast
Module 4: The Process of Selection and Recruitment in Hospitality Industry
- Flexible Employee
- The Importance of Planning Ahead
- The Job Description
- Describing the Ideal Recruit
- Attracting Candidates
- Getting Information from the Candidates
- Short – Listing the Candidates
- One-to-One Interview
- Two or More Interviewers
- More than One Interview
- Role Plays
- Personality/Aptitude Test
- Selection Interviews
- Prior to the Interview
- During the Interview
- After the Interview
- New Employee Induction Programmes
- On the First Day of Work
Module 5: The Process of Development and Training in Hospitality Industry
- The Benefits of Training
- Identifying Training Needs
- The Training Plan
- Carry Out the Training Programme
- Evaluating the Training Undertaken
- Developing a Training Programme
- Identification of Tasks and Job Management Skills
- Preparing Step-by-Step Procedures
- Management Concepts
- Steps in the Training Process
- Preparation: “Get Ready”
- Delivery: “Show Me”
- Methods of Presentation
- Skill Demonstration
- On-the-Job Training
- Commercial Videos
- Distance Learning
- Trial and Error: “Let Me Do It”
- Follow-up: “Check My Progress”
- Administering a Training Programme
- Developing a Trainer
Module 6. Hospitality Management Operations
- Front Office Operations
- Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
- Management of Food and Beverage Operations
Module 7. Management of Service Quality in Hospitality Industry
- Quality Management in Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Retail Service Quality
- The Five Dimensions of Service
- Quality Management and Hospitality Retail Operations
- Inspections and Quality Assurance
- Quality Advisor’s Visit
- Statutory Obligations
- Quality Standard Awards in Hospitality Operations
- Investors in People
- Total Quality Unit Management
- Quality Management in Tourism
- Caring for Customers in Tourism
Module 8. Importance of Revenue Management
- Why Revenue Management is Important in Hotels?
- Demand Calendars
- Market Segments
- Challenges within the Hospitality Industry
Module 9. Key Performance Indicator in Hospitality Revenue Management
- Essential Skills for a Successful Revenue Manager
- The Revenue Manager’s Role
- What are Revenue Management Key Performance Indicators?
- Most Used Revenue Management Key Performance Indicators
Module 10. The Revenue Management
- Profitable Distribution Strategy
Module 11: Customer Satisfaction
- Great Expectations
- Delivering the Dream
- The Extra Mile
- The Everlasting Review
- Winning the Reviews
Module 12. Promotional Strategies
- Hospitality and Internet Advances
- ICT and Internet Capabilities and Impacts in Hospitality
Module 13. The Future of Hospitality Revenue Management in UK
- The Future of Revenue Management
- Future Challenges Facing Revenue Management
- What will Revenue Management Encompass in the Future
- Where will Revenue Management be Applied?
- Pricing in the Future
- The Changing Role and Future of Revenue Management in the Hotel Industry
Module 14. Career Prospects in the Hospitality Industry
- Careers in the Hospitality Industry
- Types of Hospitality Careers
- Hotel Operations
- Hospitality Management
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Wellness
- Online & Technology
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Hospitality and Revenue Management course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Hospitality and Revenue Management course.
All students who successfully complete the Hospitality and Revenue Management course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Hospitality and Revenue Management course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Hospitality and Revenue Management is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Hospitality and Revenue Management course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Hospitality and Revenue Management is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Hospitality and Revenue Management course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Hospitality and Revenue Management course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Hospitality and Revenue Management course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.