Add to basket or enquire
**3 Courses Bundle - Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Home Education from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Home Education will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Home Education. You’ll also gain the skills of Home Education to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
This Home Education Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Home Education
- Course 2: Childcare, Protection and Education Diploma
- Course 3: Teaching Assistant (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia), Remote Teaching & Phonics Diploma
You’ll be connected with the community of Home Education professionals and gain first-hand experience of Home Education problem-solving. The Home Education is self-paced. You can complete your course and submit the written assignment in your suitable schedule.
This Home Education will provide you with the latest information and updates of Home Education. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Home Education, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Home Education for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Home Education is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Home Education, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Home Education any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Home Education, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Home Education today and start learning.
Why buy this Home Education?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Module 01: Introduction to Home Education
- Introduction to Home Education
- Defining Home Education
- Reasons for Home Education
- Objectives of Home Education
- Factors Contributing to Home Education
Module 02: Formal Requirements for Home-Schooling
- Legality of Home Education
- Frequently Asked Questions By Parents
- Deregistration Process
- Sample Letters to Deregister
Module 03: Advantages and Disadvantages of Home Education
- Pros of Home Education
- Cons of Home Education
Module 04: Methods of Homeschooling (Part –A)
- Classical Homeschooling Method
- Charlotte Mason Method
- Montessori Method
Module 05: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – B)
- Homeschooling on the Road
- Traditional Homeschooling
- Homeschool Unit Studies
- Eclectic Homeschooling
Module 06: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – C)
- Waldorf Homeschool
Module 07: Assessment of Home Education
- How to Track Your Home-Educated Child's Progress
- An Autonomous Approach to Progress in Home Education
- A Structured Approach to Progress in Home Education
- Formal Exams for Home-Educated Children
- Using Past Papers for Exam
- Going Through a Practice Paper
- Homeschooling and GCSEs
- GCSE Examination Boards Are Not All the Same
- Information About Exam Entry for Home Schooled Children
- Homeschooled Candidates Advice on Examination Officers
- Different Types of Exams
- A-Levels and Home Education
- Home Schooling and Making a University Application
- More Detail on University Admissions Criteria
- Home Schooling And The UCAS Form For University Admission
Module 08: Challenges of Home Education
- Parent vs Teacher
- Younger Siblings
- Organisation and Record-Keeping
- Bearing Sole Responsibility for the Child's Education
- Maintaining Balance
- Lack of Effort in Children
- Wearing Too Many Hats
- Troubleshooting Technology Issues
- Household Chores in Study Hours
Module 09: Advices for Prospective Homeschooler’s Parents
- Create a Designated Learning Space
- Follow a Daily Schedule
- Map Out the School Year Ahead of Time
- Make Learning a Family Activity
- Ease into School
- Stay Organised
- Empower Students
- Set Goals for and with Students
- Socialise the Learning
- Accept Imperfections
- Limit Access to Non-educational Software and Websites
- Get Ahead of the Technical Requirements
- Preserve Your Work Day at Home
- Follow the Rules You Set
- Help Them Organise Their Day
- Look for Online Support
- Passion Projects
After studying the course materials of the Home Education there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Home Education does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Home Education was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Home Education is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.