Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Are you considering home-schooling your child because he/she seems to do better at home, but feeling unsure if it’s the right thing to do? Then you need some home-schooling too! Pick up this online course on Home Education and start your journey to explore the ins and outs of the idea, the pros and cons surrounding it, and also how to execute it with ease!
This course will hand over all the information necessary to get started on home-schooling your children with care. You will learn what home-schooling involves and when children are ready to be homeschooled. This Home Education course also covers different assessment methods of Home Education and also exam entry for Home-Schooled children.
Throughout this course, you will get familiar with the University admissions criteria and figure out a structured approach to progress in Home Education. And by the end of the course, you will learn how to deal with the challenges of Home Education, all too common with Bearing Sole Responsibility for Child's Education. It will also provide you with the tools to build up a new and exciting career related to home schooling!
So, we’d like to welcome you to take a journey with us to understand the methods of Homeschooling as well as know the crucial factors contributing to Home Education.
Skills You Will Gain from Home Education course:
- Consider your ability and desire to take on this leading role in a child’s education.
- Useful strategies that can help you maximise the home-schooling experience.
- Determine whether a child is showing ongoing signs of psychological distress.
- Have good communication and emotional closeness within a family.
- Help your children develop into responsible people with healthy boundaries.
- Create a disciplined and peaceful homeschooling routine.
The Home Education course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Home Education course now and get instant access to all Home Education course materials. Then, enjoy the Home Education course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this Home Education course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why should you choose the Home Education course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Home Education course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Home Education program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Home Education course:
Module 01: Introduction to Home Education
- Introduction to Home Education
- Defining Home Education
- Reasons for Home Education
- Objectives of Home Education
- Factors Contributing to Home Education
Module 02: Formal Requirements for Home-Schooling
- Legality of Home Education
- Frequently Asked Questions By Parents
- Deregistration Process
- Sample Letters to Deregister
Module 03: Advantages and Disadvantages of Home Education
- Pros of Home Education
- Cons of Home Education
Module 04: Methods of Homeschooling (Part –A)
- Classical Homeschooling Method
- Charlotte Mason Method
- Montessori Method
Module 05: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – B)
- Homeschooling on the Road
- Traditional Homeschooling
- Homeschool Unit Studies
- Eclectic Homeschooling
Module 06: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – C)
- Waldorf Homeschool
Module 07: Assessment of Home Education
- How to Track Your Home-Educated Child's Progress
- An Autonomous Approach to Progress in Home Education
- A Structured Approach to Progress in Home Education
- Formal Exams for Home-Educated Children
- Using Past Papers for Exam
- Going Through a Practice Paper
- Homeschooling and GCSEs
- GCSE Examination Boards Are Not All the Same
- Information About Exam Entry for Home Schooled Children
- Homeschooled Candidates Advice on Examination Officers
- Different Types of Exams
- A-Levels and Home Education
- Home Schooling and Making a University Application
- More Detail on University Admissions Criteria
- Home Schooling And The UCAS Form For University Admission
Module 08: Challenges of Home Education
- Parent vs Teacher
- Younger Siblings
- Organisation and Record-Keeping
- Bearing Sole Responsibility for the Child's Education
- Maintaining Balance
- Lack of Effort in Children
- Wearing Too Many Hats
- Troubleshooting Technology Issues
- Household Chores in Study Hours
Module 09: Advice for Prospective Homeschooler’s Parents
- Create a Designated Learning Space
- Follow a Daily Schedule
- Map Out the School Year Ahead of Time
- Make Learning a Family Activity
- Ease into School
- Stay Organised
- Empower Students
- Set Goals for and with Students
- Socialise the Learning
- Accept Imperfections
- Limit Access to Non-educational Software and Websites
- Get Ahead of the Technical Requirements
- Preserve Your Work Day at Home
- Follow the Rules You Set
- Help Them Organise Their Day
- Look for Online Support
- Passion Projects
Once you have completed all the modules in the Home Education course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Home Education course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Home Education course to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39
Who is this course for?
This Home Education course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Home Education will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Home Education course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Home Education program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Home Education course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Home Education course.
You can make a big change by helping to change the lives of students and start a career in:
- Online Teacher
- Online Tutor
- Writing Coach
- Curriculum Developer
- Educational Writer
- Educational Consultant
- Home Educational Technology Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.