Whether you have already trained in one or more holistic practices and you're thinking of furthering your career, or you’re just starting out and looking to get an insight into the holistic industry, this course is for you. A strong foundation for those wishing to become holistic therapists and start a career in this field, or simply to further your training.
This course is a must for you if:
- You want a strong foundation to begin your career as a holistic therapist.
- You want a greater understanding of a range of complementary therapies.
- You want to discover and learn about the most popular holistic therapies.
- You want to broaden your knowledge and receive essential business advice.
While our course includes useful information and guidance about holistic therapies, it also guides you in setting up your own holistic business practice. You will access invaluable advice gained from professionals in the field who have successfully started and grown their own holistic practices. A must for anyone looking to start their career in the holistic field.
When you take this course you will learn:
- The fundamental foundations and knowledge needed for every holistic therapist.
- Why it’s important to discover your unique talents and pick the right therapies to suit your skills.
- How to master setting up and promoting your holistic practice
You will also receive necessary tools and advice to begin marketing yourself as an holistic therapist and your holistic practice.
On completion of this course you will be armed with the understanding you need of holistic practices and unlock the knowledge needed not just to begin your new career as a holistic therapist, but also to succeed and flourish.
This course brings a wealth of information and is not to be missed.
Module 1 : An Introduction to Holistic Therapy
- What is Holistic Therapy?
- Benefits of Holistic Therapy
- Holistic Health Around the World
- Practicing as a Holistic Therapist
Module 2 : The Holistic Method: Mind and Body
- How the Mind and Body Work Together
- Organs and Their Functions
- Endocrine Glands
- The Respiratory System & Breath
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Musculoskeletal System
- The Nervous System
- Digestive System
- The Urinary System
- The Reproductive System
- The Aura
- Chakras and Meridians
Module 3 : Choosing a Holistic Therapy
- Introduction to Popular Holistic Therapy Methods
- Holistic Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Choosing More than One Specialization
Module 4 : Setting up Your Holistic Practice
- Branding Your Business
- Business Registration and Copyright
- Digital & Web Marketing
- Insurance and Liability
- Legal Considerations
- Attracting the Right Clients
- Creating and Maintaining Client Relationships
- Running and Maintaining a Viable Business
Module 5 : Resources for Holistic Therapists
- Codes of Practice
- Holistic Practice Ethics
- Duty of Care
- Health and Safety at Work
- Employers Liability
- Working Regulations
- Product Safety
- Reporting Procedures
- Contacts & Resources
No previous experience or requirements necessary
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello, I am interested in learning holistic therapies with a focus on reflexology, Indian head massage and aromatherapy massage.
Everything you need to complete the course is available online. You can study at your own pace over the generous time of 45 consecutive days. Here are some of the topics included: Introduction to Popular Holistic Therapy Methods Holistic Massage Reflexology Aromatherapy Homeopathy At the end of the course, you will receive a pdf certificate confirming course completion. This is a certificate of completion stating the course taken. It can be used as a proof of study for employment.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.