Get into the holiday spirit with our online course to help you master these amazing holiday recipes. Your entire house will be filled with the amazing aroma of the holidays as you turn these recipes into wonderful treats for the whole family to enjoy. Holiday baking isn't just about baking a few items, it’s about spending time with your loved ones and what better way to do that then to spend some time with them over a Yule Log that you have created from scratch. We invite you to fill your home with the smell of these wonderful recipes!
- Learn to make a fabulous peppermint martini
- Learn to make delicious Christmas pudding
- Learn to create beautiful fruitcake
- Learn to make festive staples like mince pies
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
- Peppermint Martini
- Christmas Pudding
- Mince Pie
- Yule Log
Method of assessment
Learners will be assessed by online multiple choice exam at the end of the course. The exam is marked instantly, so you will know how you have done straight away.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a Holiday Baking certificate.
This online course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Cake Maker
- Pastry Chef
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
This course will qualify you to be a Pastry Chef. The average salary in the UK of a Pastry Chef is £20,607, and this will increase with experience.
- Cake Maker
- Pastry Chef
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.