- The programme is a Nationally and Internationally recognised course which is vocationally specific. The courses can be used to enter the hospitality industry, or move onto a Degree at University
- The online HND courses in Hospitality Management, are equivalent to the first two years of a three year Degree (with honours), so the course is a “stepping stone” onto a Degree course
The course consists of 16 units and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 240 credits.
The Pearson Edexcel Level 5 HND in Hospitality Management qualification is a UK accredited course which is Internationally recognised. It is one of the premium Hospitality Management courses available online.
The HND Diploma in Hospitality Management is aimed at students who would like a good understanding of all hospitality management aspects.
Achievement of this course will increase your job prospects and earning potential in the hospitality sector. The qualification for this course is also suitable as an access course into a Degree in the UK, in Europe, or in other International Universities.
Who is this course for?
Individuals looking to develop a career in the hospitality sector.
Individuals looking to progress to a Degree level course
Students must be:
- 18 years or over
- English language fluency to IELTS Level 5.5. ((International students only)
- A Level 3 qualification in Hospitality
- OR 18 years or over, no qualifications, with a varied work experience (paid and or unpaid)
A more affordable way to progress into a Hospitality Management Degree and progress in a career in hospitality.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.