London School of International Business
The Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 1st year of a Bachelor’s degree.
It provides learners with the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and understanding across a range of essential management subjects with a focus on the healthcare context.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree programme.
Learners will take 6 mandatory units (20 credits each) to make a total of 120 credits.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Professional Development in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Assessment Processes for Effective Health and Social Care Delivery (20 credits)
- Managing Resources in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in an area of management within the healthcare sector.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The qualification has been developed with career progression & professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme and Level 5 diplomas.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.