Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Picture this: A world where creativity knows no bounds, where brushstrokes capture emotions, and sculptures breathe life. Immerse yourself in the captivating realm of fine art with our History of Fine Art From Prehistoric to Contemporary Art course.
Unearth the secrets of artistic genius, unravel the stories behind iconic masterpieces, and embark on a journey that transcends time. Let your imagination soar and unlock the profound beauty of artistic expression.
- Explore the rich history of fine art, from prehistoric times to the contemporary art scene, gaining a comprehensive understanding of its evolution.
- Recognise and appreciate various forms of fine art, including painting, sculpture, architecture, and more, and understand their significance in artistic expression.
- Analyse and interpret artworks from different art movements and genres, deepening your understanding of the diverse creative approaches.
- Develop a discerning eye for artistic critique, evaluating and appreciating the aesthetic qualities and conceptual depth of fine art.
- Engage with the transformative power of fine art, exploring its cultural and societal impact throughout history and in contemporary contexts.
Step into the mesmerising world of art history with our History of Fine Art From Prehistoric to Contemporary Art course. This enchanting journey takes you through the epochs, exploring the evolution of artistic expression from ancient civilisations to the vibrant contemporary art scene.
Delve into the vast realm of fine art and discover the diverse forms that have captivated audiences for centuries. From awe-inspiring sculptures to breathtaking paintings, delve into the nuances of different art forms and appreciate their unique qualities.
As you progress, delve into the realm of modern and contemporary fine art, where innovation and creativity flourish. Discover groundbreaking artists who have pushed the boundaries of artistic expression, and gain insights into the transformative power of art in society.
This course is designed for art enthusiasts, history buffs, and individuals with a passion for culture and creativity. Whether you aspire to be an artist, curator, or simply appreciate the beauty of art, this course will ignite your imagination and deepen your understanding of the rich tapestry of fine art.
Upon course completion, you're eligible for a FREE certificate titled Fine Art in PDF or hardcopy format. The PDF certificate will be sent to your registered email without any cost. For hardcopies, the UK delivery fee is £3.99 and the International delivery fee is £10.
Who is this course for?
- Art enthusiasts passionate about exploring the history and evolution of fine art
- History enthusiasts intrigued by the cultural and artistic significance of different time periods
- Aspiring artists seeking inspiration and a deeper understanding of fine art heritage
- Curators and museum professionals interested in expanding their knowledge of fine art history
- Individuals with a general interest in culture and creativity
- Art Historian: £25,000 - £40,000 per year
- Museum Curator: £30,000 - £45,000 per year
- Art Gallery Manager: £25,000 - £35,000 per year
- Art Critic: £20,000 - £40,000 per year
- Art Educator: £22,000 - £35,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Hardcopy Certificate (UK Delivery):
For those who wish to have a physical token of their achievement, we offer a high-quality, printed certificate. This hardcopy certificate is also provided free of charge. However, please note that delivery fees apply. If your shipping address is within the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £3.99.
Hardcopy Certificate (International Delivery):
For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee for a hardcopy certificate will be only £10.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.