Add to basket or enquire
This intensive Fitness Bundle is the perfect resource for students wanting to improve their strength and fitness levels. It includes high intensity workout sessions and a comprehensive introduction to weight training to help you improve your strength, build your core and develop a lean and healthier physique through the nutrition plans and by tracking your progress with fitness logs.
- Includes 305 lectures, over 8 hours of video content, course handouts, practical video demonstrations and quizzes.
- Provides a meal plan, information on supplementation, strength training demonstrations and how to assess fitness progress.
- Detailed workout routine and tutorials for exercises that will allow you to shed the pounds and build muscle
- Includes a large volume of fitness exercises, to keep things fun and exciting.
- Maximize your workouts by doing cardio and muscle training at the same time
- Suitable for the novice to advanced level and those interested in learning how to eat clean, burn fat, and build lean muscle.
The Personal fitness diploma provides a 4 Month strength training & cardio fitness programme, as well as a healthy protein packed meal plan and training demonstrations designed to help you lose weight and increase strength. Transform your lifestyle through diet and exercise and become healthier and more energetic. You will learn about how your attitude and mindset affect your lifestyle and the benefits of cardiovascular training.
The Plyometrics course will teach you how to use the secrets of High Intensity Fitness to transform your body. Don't worry If you don't have the time to do tedious cardio workouts or gym regimes through Plyometrics you can become fit with as little as 1 hour of exercise per week!
The third course acts as an essential introduction to Weight Training. This 8 week programme contains video lectures for 56 days worth of weight training, targeting different areas of the body in each lesson in a simple, easy to follow format. It also guides you through your rest days, energy-boosting foods to fuel your body for weight training and includes nutritious recipes to incorporate into your plan.
Finally, step up your game when you hit the gym or want to get more out of your home sessions, Crossfit is the training for you. This popular exercise regime is based on high-intensity interval training and is used by professional athletes to help them achieve peak performance. High-intensity interval training works all the major muscle groups of your body, while simultaneously giving you a full on aerobic workout.
Fitness Diploma: Personal Training Masterclass
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Preparation
Part 3: Nutrition
Part 4: Weight Training
Part 5: Cardiovascular Training
Part 6: Leg Exercise Tutorials
Part 7: Back Exercise Tutorials
Part 8: Chest Exercise Tutorials
Part 9: Shoulder Exercise Tutorials
Part 10: Triceps Exercise Tutorials
Part 11: Biceps Exercise Tutorials
Part 12: Bodyweight Exercise Tutorials
Part 13: Abdominal Exercise Tutorials
Part 14: Supplements
Part 15: Closing
Part 16: Bonus Lectures
Plyometrics: High Intensity Fitness
Part 1: Welcome
Part 2: How To Get An Amazing High Intensity Workout At Home!
Part 3: How To Start Your At Home Workouts and Get Amazing Results
Part 4: Your Plyometric Workouts for Weight Loss
Part 5: In Closing
Part 6: Bonus Section: Breaking Through Your Plateaus
Beginner Weight Training: 8 Week Programme
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 1
Part 3: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 2
Part 4: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 3
Part 5: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 4
Part 6: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 5
Part 7: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 6
Part 8: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 7
Part 9: Daily Trainer Programme: Week 8
Part 10: Additional Leg Exercises
Part 11: Additional Chest and Triceps Exercises
Part 12: Additional Back and Biceps Exercises
Part 13: Additional Shoulders and Abs Exercises
Part 14: Bonus Section
Part 15: Recommended Courses
Part 16: Refer a friend and claim any course for free!
Crossfit For All: High Intensity Interval Training
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Medicine Ball Exercises
Part 3: Kettle Bell Exercises
Part 4: Jump Rope Exercises
Part 5: Exercise Ball Routines
Part 6: Routines With Dumbbells
Part 7: Pull Up Variations
Part 8: Miscellaneous
Part 9: Step Up Exercises To Train The Lower Body
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is looking to get into fitness and wants an easy-to-follow routine!
- Anyone looking to switch up their current training regime and try something new with a focus on circuit training
- Anyone looking to learn the skills necessary to begin a career as a personal trainer
There are no prerequisites for this four-course bundle
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.