Add to basket or enquire
***OFFER ENDS TODAY***
Train to become a sought-after HVAC technician and ensure that grateful clients have the right environment for their needs.
This Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician course will give you all the capabilities and knowledge needed to repair, install, or maintain any Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) system.
The course is designed by industry experts, to help you understand every component of an HVAC system, and comprehend the scientific principles by which it works. So, you will not only gain technical expertise, but you will be an expert in temperature control and the physics that make it possible. Gain your HVAC credentials in just hours.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
With a single payment you will gain access to Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician including 10 Career development courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
What other courses are included with this Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician?
- Course 01: Electricity & Circuit Analysis Level 3
- Course 02: PAT Level 4
- Course 03: Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems
- Course 04: Energy Saving in Electric Motors
- Course 05: Electrical and Fire Safety Training - Level 2
- Course 06: Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices
- Course 07: Fall Prevention During Working at Height
- Course 08: Manual Handling Level 2
- Course 09: Emergency First Aid and Incident Management at Work
- Course 10: Time Management
***Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician***
- Module 01: Introduction to Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Module 02: Heating Fundamentals and Psychrometrics
- Module 03: HVAC Systems
- Module 04: Heating and Ventilation
- Module 05: Air Conditioning Systems for HVAC Technicians
- Module 06: Compressors, Water Chillers, and Fans
- Module 07: Piping for HVAC Technician
- Module 08: Duct System in HVAC
- Module 09: Refrigeration and Refrigerants
- Module 10: Special Applications
- Module 11: HVAC System Selection
- Module 12: Safety in the HVAC Industry
***Electricity & Circuit Analysis Level 3***
- Ch – 00 Intro Basic Electricity
- Ch – 01 The Nature of Electricity
- Ch – 02 Conductors & Insulators
- Ch – 03 Current and Electric Circuits
- Ch – 04 Ohm’s Law
- Ch – 05 Electric Power
- Ch – 06 Series & Parallel Circuits
- Ch – 07 Circuit Theorems
- Ch – 08 Electric Fields and Capacitance
- Ch – 09 Magnetism and Inductance
- Ch – 10 Transient Response Capacitors & Inductors
***PAT Level 4***
- Module 01: Introduction to PAT
- Module 02: Relevant Statutory Provisions for PAT
- Module 03: Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Module 05: Electrical Units and Appliance Classification
- Module 06: Initial Visual Examination
- Module 07: Instruments for Testing and Equipment Inspection
- Module 08: Electrical Installation Testing
- Module 09: Safety Precautions in Electrical Testing
- Module 10: Reporting and Record-keeping
***Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems***
- Module 01: Basic Metering Introduction
- Module 02: Power & Energy
- Module 03: AC Power
- Module 04: Instrumentation
- Module 05: Single Phase Metering
- Module 06: Instrument Transformers
- Module 07: Three Phase Metering
- Module 08: Cross Wattmeter Verification
***Energy Saving in Electric Motors***
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Classification
- Module 03: Terminologies
- Module 04: Losses
- Module 05: Energy saving in motors part I
- Module 06: Energy saving in motors part II
- Module 07: Energy saving in motors Part III
- Module 08: Energy saving in motors part IV
- Module 09: Energy saving in motors part V
- Module 10: Energy Efficient Motor
***Electrical and Fire Safety Training - Level 2***
- Module 01: Introduction and Basics
- Module 02: Introduction to Fire Safety
- Module 03: Voltage and Resistance
- Module 04: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Module 05: Safety Precautions
- Module 06: Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 07: Measures of Fire Safety
- Module 08: Fire Emergency: Evacuation Procedures
***Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices***
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Numbering Systems
- Module 03: Binary Arithmetic
- Module 04: Logic Gates
- Module 05: Flip-Flops
- Module 06: Counters & Shift Registers
- Module 07: Adders
***Fall Prevention During Working at Height***
- Fall Prevention During Working at Height
- Module 01 : Introduction, Regulations and Duties
- Module 02 : Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Module 03 : Work at Height Equipment
***Manual Handling Level 2***
- Introduction, Legislation and Guidance
- Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Safe Lifting Techniques
***Emergency First Aid and Incident Management at Work***
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Call for an Emergency
- Identifying Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Style
- Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will get your CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF + Hardcopy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Level 3 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having this CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.