Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Enrol in our Healthcare Assistant Course designed for aspiring healthcare professionals, healthcare solicitors, nursing assistants, support workers, health and social care workers, and caregivers.
This Healthcare Assistant course will cover topics thoroughly such as adapting to working as a Healthcare Assistant in different healthcare settings, confidentiality in a medical environment, maintaining medical records and several legal, professional standards and ethical aspects of healthcare.
Through this Healthcare Assistant course, you will also know the health and safety responsibilities, mobility and immobility issues of patients in nursing, infection control and how to maintain hygiene in nursing.
Key Features of Healthcare Assistant Training
- CPD Accredited Healthcare Assistant Course
- Instant Free PDF certificate
- Fully online, interactive Healthcare Assistant course with audio voice-over
- Free Retake Exam
Get 4 free courses and certificates with this Healthcare Assistant course
- Course 01: Dementia Awareness for Healthcare Assistant
- Course 02: End of Life Care
- Course 03: Maternity Healthcare Assistant
- Course 04: First Aid
By the end of this Healthcare Assistant course, learners will be able to:
- Get to know the roles and responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
- Figure out the difficulties of working in different healthcare settings
- Demonstrate knowledge of the health and safety responsibilities and the importance of hygiene for Healthcare Assistant
- Familiarise themselves with infection control and the mobility and immobility issues of patients in nursing
- Find out the rights, roles, and responsibilities of a healthcare assistant, caregiver, healthcare professional, and health and social care workers
This Healthcare Assistant Includes the following topics:
- Module 01: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Module 02: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects for Healthcare AssistantPart – 1
- Module 03: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects for Healthcare Assistant Part – 2
- Module 04: Maintains Medical Records
- Module 05: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- Module 06: Health and Safety Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant
- Module 07: Hygiene in Nursing
- Module 08: Infection Control
- Module 09: Mobility and Immobility Issues of Patients in Nursing
- Module 10: Rights and Responsibilities as Social Care Worker
- Module 11: Role as A Healthcare Assistant & Caregiver
- Module 12: Providing Care or Treatment to People Who Lack Capacity
- Module 13: Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Module 14: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Module 15: Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Module 16: Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Module 17: Information Technology for Healthcare Assistant
- Module 18: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Technological Solutions against Covid-19
This Healthcare Assistant is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Healthcare Assistant course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping costs £3.99).
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Healthcare Assistant course. Also, this course is suitable for anyone interested in:
- Allied Health
- RQF Health and Social Care
- Palliative care
- Skills for Care
Please note: This Healthcare Assistant course does not qualify you to work as a professional in this specific sector. Instead, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
This course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Healthcare Assistant: £9.05 - £13.00 per hour
- Healthcare Solicitor: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
- Nursing Assistant: £11.22 per hour
- Support Worker: £10.50 - £20.00 per hour
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do it while in Africa? If yes how are practicals being assessed?Answer:
Dear Martin, Yes, you can do the course in Africa. There is no practical training provided with this course. It is fully online.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What will be the shipping fee if I want to get it from Bangladesh? How many days does it take to get the certificate in my country?Answer:
Hi Mohammad, It will cost an additional £10 for the international shipping fee and will take up to 27 working days to receive the certificate via post.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Please can I still go for this course while waiting for my licenseAnswer:
Dear Adediran, Thank you very much for your query. Yes, you can since the course does not have any entry requirements.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Digital certificate - Included