Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Health & Safety Manager course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Health & Safety Manager course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Health & Safety Manager Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Health & Safety Manager course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- 5 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Health & Safety Manager course is as follows:
Module 01: Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Types of Injury
- Common Disorders and Immediate Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (along with a short description of the musculoskeletal system)
Module 02: Incident Management at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Brief Introduction)
- Roles and Responsibilities of a worker when an incident occurs
- Dos and Don’ts in an emergency
- Questions to Ask Yourself
Module 03: Dealing with Minor Injuries at Workplace
- Abdominal Trauma
- Allergic Reactions (Anaphylactic Shock)
- Bites and Stings
- Burns and Scalds
- Contusions (Bruises)
- Crush Injuries
Module 04: Electrical Incidents
- Breaking contact with electricity
- High voltage current
Module 05: Measures of Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Arrangements
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Escape Routes
Module 06: Understanding Fires
- The Fire Triangle
- The types of fires
Module 07: Fire Emergency: Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Evacuation Procedures
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Fire Evacuation
Module 08: The Fire Plan and Safety Arrangements
- Fire Prevention
- The Fire Evacuation Plan
- Fire Safety Arrangements
Module 09: Controlling and Reducing the Risks
- Duties of employers and employee
- How to reduce the risk of work environment?
- How to minimise the risks from an incapable individual?
Module 10: Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEP)
- Who may need a PEEP?
- What should a PEEP contain?
Module 11: Call for an Emergency
- When to call for an emergency
- Emergency Services
- When to call which services
Module 12: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Costs/dangers of poor health and safety
- Benefits of good health and safety
All of our courses, including this Health & Safety Manager course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Health & Safety Manager course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Health & Safety Manager course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.