Add to basket or enquire
With four courses in one, this bundle is everything you need to become a top-class personal trainer! You'll learn how to create the best fitness plans for your clients, including intense workout regimes and the healthiest training diets. Along the way, you'll build up your business skills so that you can turn your passion for fitness into a successful venture!
- Access to 7.5 hours of videos, 115 lectures, and downloadable handouts.
- Learn the best diet and exercise routine for a healthy lifestyle and toned physique!
- Discover how to create a fitness plan for your clients, and use psychology to motivate them to stick to it.
- Stand out from the crowd and learn how to offer deep tissue massage to your customers.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts and those who want to turn their passion into a lucrative business as a personal trainer!
Physical exercise is key to any fitness plan, so with "Personal Trainer: The Complete Bodyweight Workout", you will be taught the best workout programme for busting fat and building muscle! Not only can you use this to sculpt your own perfect body, but it will be vital in enhancing your clients' physical attributes.
By taking the "Sports Nutrition & Exercise Advisor" course, you'll be able to offer a more well-rounded service to your customers. You'll learn how to create personalised plans that not only tell them what nutrients and exercise to include in their diet, but when these components are most effective!
To be the best personal trainer you can be, why not take it up a level and add massage to your repertoire? "Deep Tissue Sports Massage Diploma" will teach you the award-winning Isla-Verde Spa technique, which you can offer as the ultimate way to relax after a hard workout! You'll gain tips on how to best incorporate this winning service into your personal training business.
Finally, "Sports Psychology: Methods & Approaches" will help you motivate your customers to stick to the brilliant plans you've created for them using the other courses. Learn all about the negative mindsets that can hold us back in sports, but then discover techniques for breaking free and achieving ambitious goals! You'll be able to use these tips to empower your clients, and also to improve your own life!
Personal Trainer: The Complete Bodyweight Workout
- Bodyweight Basics ebook
The Science Behind Building Muscle & Losing Fat
- Common Fitness Myths Debunked
- Most Common Beginner Mistakes
- Step By Step Fat Loss Formula
- How to lose weight the right way
- How many calories should I eat to gain muscle
Bodyweight Workout Program
- Bodyweight Workout Program
- Glute Bridge
- Pike Push Up
- Bench Dips
- Body Row Normal Grip
- Body Row Underhand Grip
- Ab Crunch
- Twisting Crunch
- Air Bike
- Leg Raises
- Bodyweight Workout Routine
Motivation & Goal Setting
- Motivation And Goal Setting
- More Tips To Stay Motivated
- Final Quiz
Sports Nutrition & Exercise Adviser
- The Concept of Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition Basics
- Carbohydrates Fuel Exercise
- Carbohydrates Glycemic Index
- Protein Grow Repair
- Fats Function Structure
- Fats Essential Performance
- Basic Macronutrient Recommendations
- An Introduction
- Vitamins Handout PDF
- Minerals Handout PDF
- Introduction to Supplements
- Whey Protein
- Herbal Supplements
- Glucose Supplements
Muscle Energy Systems
- ATP: The Energy in Muscle Cells
- Anaerobic Energy Systems
- Aerobic Energy Systems
- Macronutrients as Fuel Sources
- Daily Energy Needs
- Measuring Body Fat
- Basal Energy Expenditure (BEE) Handout (PDF)
- Pre exercise
- During exercise
- Post exercise
Fueling for Competition
- During Event Plan
- Post Event Plan
- Pre Event Plan
- Effects Dehydration Performance
- How and When to Hydrate for Sport
- Science Sport Drinks
Building a Personalized Nutrition Plan
- Analyze diet
- Tip Sheet: Choose My Plate
- Tip Sheet: Healthy Eating for Vegetarians
- Planning your diet
- MyPlate Daily Checklist for 2000 Calorie Diet
- Healthy meals
- What’s Next for You?
- Frequently asked questions
Deep Tissue Sports Massage Diploma
The Massage Essentials
- Say hi and tell your fellow students why you're taking this course
- Share your new course with your friends!
- Massage intro to course
- Contraindications in Massage
Equipment and Set Up
- Massage Tables-The 4 Most Important considerations
- Creams and Oils-What’s Great and what’s not
- The Set up - Don’t do what I did
- This factor makes a huge difference
- It's all in the timing
- Why I don’t include these things in my massages
- Do no Harm
- The Perfect Person to Practice your massage on
- Why Most Therapists don't last!
- Now is the time to put the time in.
- Some Final Points
- Putting it all together
The massage strokes-correct and incorrect ways
- Soft hand vs. rigid
- Acupressure techniques
- Scissor stroke
- General stroke
Full Body Deep tissue Massage
- Massage Start Sequence
- Back Sequence 1
- Back Sequence 2
- Back of Legs
- Legs Prone Stretching
- Front of Legs
- Front of Legs Stretching
Full Massage Sequence
- Massage Sequence Part 1
- Massage Sequence Part 2
- Massage Sequence Part 3
- Massage Sequence Part 4
- Massage Sequence Part 5
Sports Psychology: Methods & Approaches
- Welcome to the Coure
- Course Handbook
Professional Attitude Towards Mastery
- Professional Attitude
- Goal Setting Handout
- Goal Setting
- Motivation Example 1
- Motivational Example 2
Intensity Links With Pressure, Stress & Challenge
- Intro to Control and Mastery
- Intensity Demo
Concentration & Psychological Preparation
- Psychological Preparation
Self Confidence & Emotional Control
- Self Confidence
- Self Confidence Imagery
- Emotional Control Handout
- Emotional Control
- Emotional Matrix
- Emotional Control - Scientific Support
- Mental Rehearsal
- Mental Rehearsal Demo
- Positive Thoughts
- Mental Toughness
- Self Talk Handout
- Self Talk
Team Dynamics & Cohesion: Victory In Numbers
- General Teams: Example
Bonus Materials: Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
- Breath Calming Technique
- Focused Breathing Demonstration
- Abdominal Breathing Demonstration
- Relaxation Breath Control
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation Demonstration
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Deep Relaxation Demonstration
- Deep Relaxation Meditation
Conclusion & Course Quiz
- Course Quiz
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This course is for aspiring personal trainers or athletes.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Become a personal trainer with the fundamental knowledge gained in this course!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.