Add to basket or enquire
➽➽ Let's Think Big Savings ➽➽
***Health Care Assistant***
Doctors and Health Care Assistant are equally important. They play a key role in the NHS. Health Care Assistant work alongside nurses, midwives, and other health professionals to provide care to patients. The job is crucial for patient comfort. By attending to patients' basic but essential needs, healthcare assistants can have a significant impact on their comfort and wellbeing. This Health Care Assistant course is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of how to do these tasks effectively.
This Health Care Assistant course will teach you about health and safety responsibilities, patient mobility and immobility issues in nursing, infection control, and how to maintain hygiene in nursing. The course includes adapting to working as a Healthcare Assistant in various healthcare settings, maintaining medical records, and several legal, professional standards, and ethical aspects of health care.
After completing this Health Care Assistant course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of UK’s healthcare system
- Understand healthcare assistant’s responsibilities
- Understand confidentiality & patient health records
- Understand NHS records management
- Understand health and safety risks in the healthcare sector
- Understand hygiene in nursing
- Gain a solid understanding of infection control in healthcare setting
- Understand mobility and immobility
- Understand medical jargon and terminology
- Understand the impact of covid-19 on mental health and human rights
- Gain in-depth knowledge of quality In health and social care
Why Choose Healthcare Assistant Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Health Care Assistant developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the Health Care Assistant.
***Others Benefits of this Health Care Assistant Course
- Free One PDF Certificate
- Access to Content - Lifetime
- Exam Fee - Totally Free
- Unlimited Retake Exam
[ Note: Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course ]
***Health Care Assistant***
Detailed course curriculum of the Health Care Assistant Course:
Module 1: Introduction to the UK Healthcare System
- An Overview of the UK Healthcare System
- History of the UK Healthcare System
- Trends and Developments
- Current Healthcare systems in the UK
- Healthcare Systems in Different Regions of the UK
- The Top Healthcare Carriers in the UK
- People With Special Needs
- Reinsurance in the UK
- Healthcare Services
- Categories of Healthcare Services
Module 2: Healthcare Assistant’s Responsibilities
- What is a Healthcare Assistant?
- Healthcare Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
Module 3: Confidentiality & Patient Health Records
- Confidential Patient Information
- Disclosing and Using Confidential Patient Information
- Patient Consent to Disclosing
- The Confidentiality Model
- Legal Considerations
- Patient Confidentiality and Covid-19
- Disclosure of Deaths Due to Coronavirus
- Accessing and Sharing Patient Health Records
- Access to Deceased Patients’ Health Records
- NHS Constitution and Policy Background
- Electronic Health Records
- Summary Care Records
- NHS Data and Cyber Security
- Patient Data, Apps and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cross-border Data Sharing After Brexit
Module 4: NHS Records Management
- Management and Organisational Responsibility
- Policy and Strategy
- Record Creation
- Information Quality Assurance
- Record Maintenance
- Appraisal of Records
Module 5: Health And Safety Risks In The Healthcare Sector
- Roles And Responsibilities
- What Should Be Considered Before Starting The Risk Assessment?
- The Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment of Potential Occupational Exposure To Infection
- Risk of Blood-borne Infections
- Risk of Airborne Infection
- Risk of Direct And Indirect Contact Infection
Module 6: Hygiene In Nursing
- Morning & Evening Care
- Personal Hygiene
- Nurse's Role in Personal Hygiene
- Oral Hygiene
- Oral Hygiene For Independent Patients
- Oral Hygiene For Dependent Patients
- Oral Hygiene For Unconscious Patients
- Bed Bath
- Care Of Hands, Feet & Nails
Module 7: Infection Control In Healthcare Setting
- What are HCAIs?
- Risk Factors For HCAIs
- HCAIs: Key Policy Issues
- Some Recent Initiatives on HCAIs
- Policy Initiatives In other Countries
Module 8: Mobility and Immobility
- The Basic Concept Of Mobility & Immobility
- Identifying Mobility Issues and the Need for Assistance
- Assistive Devices
- Early Mobility Protocols
Module 9: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Common Anatomy Term
- Common Pathology Term
Module 10: The Impact of Covid-19 on Mental Health And Human Rights
- International Human Rights Obligations
- Updated Guidance On Human Rights During The Pandemic
- Covid-19 And The Effect On Mental Health In The UK
Module 11: Quality In Health And Social Care
- Improving Quality And Delivering Better Outcomes
- Quality Is Complex And Systemic
- Setting The Bar On Quality
- Continuously Improving Quality
- A Culture That Puts Patients First
- Summary Of Tools And Levers
- Spotting The Early Signs of Failure
- Judging When There Has Been A Quality Failure
- Responding When Things Go Wrong
After completing each module of the Health Care Assistant , you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this Health Care Assistant, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Who is this course for?
Health Care Assistant
This Health Care Assistant course is ideal for anyone who wants to boost their career as a Healthcare Assistant officer and gain relevant skills. The Health Care Assistant course is suitable for anyone interested in gaining in-demand Healthcare Assistant proficiency to help them explore a career as a Healthcare Assistant personnel or improve their Healthcare Assistant aptitude.
Health Care Assistant
There are no specific requirements for Health Care Assistant because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this Health Care Assistant must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Health Care Assistant
The knowledge you will gain through this Health Care Assistant course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities. Such as:
- Healthcare Assistant: £9.05 - £13.00 per hour
- Healthcare Solicitor: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
- Nursing Assistant: £11.22 per hour
- Support Worker: £10.50 - £20.00 per hour
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price