Add to basket or enquire
This 3 hours webinar will focus on how to improve your CAPA process to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, This webinar will help you establish an efficient and effective CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) process leading to improved quality and compliance for your company, You will learn how to streamline and monitor your process to ensure compliance and improved performance.
Why you should Attend:
CAPA is the cornerstone of an effective Quality Management System. Yet, it frequently perceived as a burdensome and bureaucratic exercise. Many companies struggle to establish and maintain a CAPA program that is efficient and effective. An ineffective CAPA System leads to disastrous consequences such as medical device reports, recalls, 483s, and warning letters. And an inefficient CAPA program results in wasted time, money, and missed opportunities. In this webinar, we'll discuss the fundamentals of a CAPA program and how you can make your CAPA program more efficient and more effective.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- FDA and NB expectations for CAPA
- Lessons Learned from 483s and warning letters
- CAPA Process
- Common problems CAPA
- How to structure your CAPA process for effectiveness and efficiency
- How to use IT tools to monitor and maintain your CAPAs
- Metrics to ensure your CAPAs are timely and effective
- A toolkit for CAPA
- Best Practices
- Understand the regulatory requirements
- Creating an efficient and effective process
- Linkages to your Quality Management System
- Myths, Challenges, and Best Practices
- Inspection preparedness
Who is this course for?
- Quality Systems Specialists
- Document Control Specialists
- Quality and Compliance Specialists
- Internal Auditors and Managers
- Training Specialists
- CAPA Specialists
- Supplier Quality Engineers and Auditors
- Quality/Compliance Managers or Directors for Medical Device Companies
- General Managers Wanting to Learn How to Understand Quality System Requirements
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.