Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Health and Social Care Training – Reablement is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 2 hours of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Health and Social Care Training – Reablement follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 11 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Health and Social Care Training – Reablement. The course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 by any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the course materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Introduction to Reablement
- An overview of the policy context
- Guidance for families and carers
- Understanding intermediate care and reablement
- Understanding the required cultural changes
- Understanding the importance of goal setting
- Understanding skill mixing and supporting services
- How to sum up the outcomes to reach the goal
- In-depth understanding of reablement
- Learn excellent communication skills
- Improve your personal independency skills
- Learn how to prepare your own meals
- Learn how to face problems and solve them
- Learn how to mix skill and supporting service
- Learn how to make an appropriate strategy
- Learn how to sum up your outcomes
Are you looking for the perfect Health and Social Care Training- Reablement course? Then you are in the right place. This expert training course will satisfy you with the highest level of outcomes. This course will enable you to gain or regain your confidence, ability, and necessary skills to live independently after having a social care crisis such as illness, a deterioration in health or injury. Here is everything as a package you need to become a master in health and social care industry.
This comprehensive training course includes practical skills and knowledge to give you real insights about reablement. This course is designed in a step by step process that will answer each of your questions. You’ll have the all essential knowledge and skills to start making a positive difference to live an independent life.
Skills You Will Gain
- Psychological understanding
Module 1: Introduction to Reablement
- What is Reablement?
- After Reablement
Module 2: Policy Context
- National Policy Context
- Local Implementation of Reablement
Module 3: Guidance for Families and Carers
- Key Points
- How Will Reablement Make Our Lives Better?
Module 4: Understanding Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Intermediate Care at A Glance
- Four Stages of Intermediate Care - What to Expect
Module 5: Guideline for Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Core Principles of Intermediate Care & Reablement
- Supporting Infrastructure
- Assessment of Need for Intermediate Care
- Referral into Intermediate Care
- Entering Intermediate Care
- Delivering Intermediate Care
- Transition from Intermediate Care
- Training and Development
- Terms Used in This Guideline
- Putting This Guideline into Practice
- The Intermediate Care Pathway
Module 6: Required Culture Change
- For People Involved in Planning and Referring to Reablement Services
- For Providers of Reablement - Service Managers and Frontline Workers
Module 7: The Importance of Goal-Setting in Reablement
Module 8: Skills Mix and Supporting Services
Module 9: Outcome Measurement – Features of a Successful Reablement
- Measuring the Outcomes of Reablement
Module 10: Supporting People Living with Dementia
Module 11: Successfully Ending a Period of Reablement
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it means to be a nursing assistant, how to work effectively with infection prevention & control, and fast track their career with relevant high-valued skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this course on a part-time or full-time basis.
This comprehensive course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to be more independent, especially after having a social crisis or injury. This course is for anyone who wants to live without dependency and it is ideal for leaders, managers or human resources professionals to guide their fellows properly after any special case.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.