London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of Health and Social Care Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or bachelor degree top-up on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]LSIB[dot]CO[dot]UK
This qualification is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/3685/7
Health and Social Care Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Health and Social Care Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) consists of 6 mandatory units each for a combined total of 240 credits.
Level 4 Health and Social Care Management
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Professional Development in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Assessment Processes for Effective Health and Social Care Delivery (20 credits)
- Managing Resources in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Level 5 Health and Social Care Management
- Partnership Working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals (20 credits)
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being (20 credits)
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff (20 credits)
- Research in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
If you work in one of the following job roles this qualification would be suitable for you:-
- Registered Manager
- Care Manager/Social Worker
- Assistant or Deputy Manager
- Senior Care worker or supervisor
- Nursing staff
- Support worker or supervisor
- Team Leader
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Businesswebsite and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 6 Diplomas.
The Health and Social Care Management - University Year 1 & 2 (Level 4 + 5) has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.