Clear Price Training
Add to basket or enquire
The purpose of the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and is to develop the knowledge and skills required by managers and leaders within the sector. Achieving the qualification will allow learners to innovate and respond to a changing environment and to meet challenges and opportunities within health and social care.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (England) (RQF)
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written essays using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Moreover, there are a number of requirements which must be met via workplace observation. The guided learning hours for this qualification are 586 hours and most students are certified within 6-9 months; however, you do have the full 12 months to complete the course.
Learners on the course will cover the following:
- Use and develop systems that promote communication
- Promote professional development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop health & safety & risk management policies, procedures and practices in health & social care or children & young people’s settings
- Work in partnership in health and social care or children & young people’s settings
- Undertake a research project within service for health and social care or children and young people
Pathway B – Children and young people residential
This course is ideal for learners who work with children and young people in a residential environment (such as a care home). This course will teach learners how to manage a team, safeguarding children and young people, and how to assess an individual in a health and social care setting.
Pathway E – Adult residential
This course is ideal for learners who work with adult learners in a residential environment (such as an elderly care home). This course will teach learners how to manage a team, protecting vulnerable adults and managing group living for adults.
Pathway F – Adult non-residential
This course is ideal for learners who work with adults in a non-residential environment (such as a day care service). This course will teach learners how to manage a team, lead active support and develop procedures and practice to respond to concerns and complaints.
• Efficient marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3-5 days, to ensure that you progress through your course with regular feedback.
• Tutor support – You will receive tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Our support team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
• Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from PowerPoint presentations, to key term videos. These resources are accessible on our learning platform 24/7.
• Course units – Access to all units and assignments are available immediately. They are also included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
Who is this course for?
Students looking to work within healthcare settings and job roles, such as:
- Adult nurse
- Care home manager
- Care worker
- Children’s nurse
- Health service manager
Successful learners can progress to further qualifications within the social care sector or other parts of the sector.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a voluntary or paid role within the sector.
Health and Social Care Registered Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.