Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
****LIMITED TIME OFFER****
****Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma****
This Level 5 Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CMA & IAO to make your skill development and career progression related to Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma substantial and easier than ever!
Are you interested in a rewarding field and helping people excel in their day to day lives? Are you thinking of kick-starting your career as a Nurse, Paramedic, health visitor or social worker? Are you searching for a way to break into the healthcare field? If so, then the Health and Social Care Level 5 diploma can help you develop skills and knowledge that will drive your career forward and open doors to enchanting opportunities ahead!
The Health and Social Care Level 5 course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. This health and social care level 5 course incorporates various in-depth areas of study that will help you enhance your understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a health and social carer. Through this comprehensive health and social care level 5 diploma, you will explore health and social care principles, caring responsibilities, critical techniques of safeguarding vulnerable adults, risk management in social care, and much more. Moreover, throughout this health and social care level 5 course, you will demonstrate an understanding of characteristics such as the role of a caregiver and healthcare individual, diversity and rights in healthcare, principles and policies, legal, standard, and ethical aspects of health care and social work. Overall, completing this health and social care level 5 course will prepare you to gain knowledge and skills in managerial and care-related jobs.
What will I learn from this Health and Social Care Level 5 course?
- Fundamentals of Health and Social Care
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of a health and social care worker
- The roles and responsibilities of a caregiver and healthcare individual
- How to promote equality, diversity, and rights while working in the health and social care industry
- The principles of legal, standard practice and ethical aspects in health and social care
- The framework of health and safety responsibilities
- How to deal with risks and threats in the health and social care sector
On top of everything, you will get a certificate that includes which will help make a mark for yourself in the competitive job market. This certificate will also help you create an impression of self-reliance and dedication that will surely attract prospective employers to prioritise your job application. Enrol in this Health and Social Care Level 5 course today and open doors to enchanting career opportunities ahead.
Why Prefer this Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CMA & IAO after completing this Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here are the topics you will cover on the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma Course.
***Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma***
- Module 1: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 2: Communication and its Relevance
- Module 3: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Module 4: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
- Module 5: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Module 6: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 7: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 1
- Module 8: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 2
- Module 9: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 10: Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Module 11: Risk Management in Health and Social Care
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is this Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma is the right course for you?
The Health and Social Care Level 5 course is primarily for motivated learners looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. However, this course is preferable for:
- Anyone looking to advance their level with this high-end qualification
- Recent Graduates
- Candidates who are actively looking for part / full-time employment
- People already working in the relevant field looking out to add more skills to their basket
Enrol on the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Enrolling on this Health and Social Care Level 5 programme can lead you to the following career paths:
- Adult Social Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Mental Health Nursing
- Health & Social Care Trainer
- Health & Social Care Assessor
- Health & Social Care Teacher
- Health & Social Care Tutor
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
It says exam included. So where do you go to do exam. Is it just online or do you have to go to a centre. Just with covid as wondering. Thanks!
Hello Michelle, The Level 3 Diploma In Health and Social Care course is an online course. At the end of the course learners are required to attend a MCQ based exam, which will be conducted online. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How can I start my class since I hav paid
Hi Israel, Once your payment is done. We will provide all the necessary login credential within 48 working hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.