The course is structured into 04 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Understand the correct interventions for medical emergencies, ailments and requirements with this comprehensive online course. The Health and Social Care Skills Training course prepares you for careers in care for the elderly, children, and those with mental health issues, as well as giving you a good understanding of improving your own physical and mental health.
The care industry is vital to the wellbeing of millions of people. Gaining a qualification in Health and Social Care skills can be the difference between beginning your career in this essential industry, and not. Through video lessons and online study materials, this course covers all the key skills you need to succeed, as you learn about personal care and nutrition, mental health, caring for the elderly and the basics of health and safety for children. You will also learn to identify common ailments and provide support for chronic conditions.
Benefits of studying the Health and Social Care Course with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Health Care Management
- Introduction to Health Care Management
- Management: Definition, Functions, And Competencies
- Management Positions: The Control in The Organizational Hierarchy
Role of The Health Care Manager
- Establishing and Maintaining Organizational Culture
- Ensuring High Performance
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning
- Innovation, Change Management and Health Care Policy
The UK Health Systems
- Introduction to the UK Health Systems
- Changes Since Devolution
- Lessons and Opportunities
Personal Health Care
- The Nature and Cause of Disease99
- Colon Cleansing
- Diet and Nutrition
- Vitamins and Other Food Supplements
Mental Health Care
- Mental Health Basics
- Are you Resilient
- Take Good Care of Yourself
- Healthy Relationships
- Risk Factors
- When Do You Need to See a Professional?
- Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly
- Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money
- How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents
- Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative’s: Home Help
- Going To A Better Place
- Listening To Your Parents Even Now
- Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior
- The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores
- The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!
- The Greatest Loss Of Them All
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
- Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
- Top Outdoor Elderly Activities
- Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
- Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite
- The Caregiver’s Enemy No.1
Child Health Care
- Introduction to Child Health
- Care of The New Born
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Normal Growth and Development
- Nutrition and Nutritional
- Control of Diarrhea Disease
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Common Genetic Problems of Children
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Health and Social Care Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Health and Social Care Course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I'm interested in this course, will I get a certificate threw the post please
Hi Tracie, Thanks for the question. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain a certificate either in PDF by e-mail or in Hard Copy by post. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Would I be able to get a work as a nursing assistant with this course?
Hi Marcia, Thanks for reaching out. This is a personal development course and we believe this will develop your skills in this sector. However, we can not confir any job gurantee as this is completely up to the employers to decide. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.