Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Health and Safety course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of health & safety regulations for a wide range of work settings, taking you through essential procedures, PPE equipment and usage, key legislation, how to conduct a risk assessment, and much more.
This comprehensive training course includes step-by-step guidance, case studies and audiovisual material, ideal for construction workers, factory workers, electricians and other professionals working in high-risk environments. It covers fire safety regulations, common accidents, legal responsibilities for employers and employers, and electrical maintenance.
By the end of the course, you will have the essential skills and knowledge to ensure you and your colleagues are working in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, taking the necessary precautions to minimise risks and control hazards effectively.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of health & safety regulations in the UK
- Identify the different types of PPE equipment needed for high-risk environments
- Comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act and other key legislation
- Conduct a thorough health and safety risk assessment in the workplace
- Identify and deal with safety hazards at work responsibly and swiftly
- Understand the costs and dangers of poor health and safety in the workplace
Key Features of Health and Safety Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Module One: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
In module one, we will broaden our understanding of the dangers of poor health & safety in the workplace, taking a look at some statistics.
Module Two: Managing for Health and Safety
In module two, we will take a look at your legal responsibilities and the measures and procedures that can be taken to ensure optimum safety at work
Module 3: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
In module three, we will learn how to conduct a risk assessment and explore some of the common risks to health & safety at work.
Module 4: Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
In module four, we will broaden our understanding of the types of health & safety-related issues in the workplace, covering topics such as work-related stress and violence at work.
Module 5: Accidents and Ill Health at Work
In module five, we will gain an understanding of the types of reportable injury and how they are reported, as well as RIDDOR regulations.
Module 6: Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
In module six, we will learn about electrical maintenance, fire safety procedures in the workplace, and gas safety measures.
Module 7: Safety in Different Work Settings
In module seven, we will look at health & safety for different work settings, covering topics such as manual handling and working at height.
Module 8: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
In module eight, we will explore work equipment in detail, PPE selection and use, machinery hazards, and more.
Module 9: Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
In module nine, we will deepen our understanding of some other health & safety hazards at work, such as slips and trips and noise control.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This health and safety training course is ideal for professionals who work in high-risk workplaces such as:
- Construction Worker
- Factory worker
- Health and Safety Executive
- And also applies to low-risk office workers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Finlay Townsend asked:
Will this course help me to understand the potential risks related to my workplace?
Dear Finlay, Thank you for your query. This course will provide you with a thorough knowledge of potential risks related to a wide range of work settings as well as the health and safety measures required to stay safe. Hence, you will be able to understand the risks related to your workplace and take necessary steps to keep you safe. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.