Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety at Workplace
- Upon successful completion, a learner will get an Endorsed Diploma from awarding body TQUK.
Health and Safety in Workplace Diploma is one of the best Health and Safety in Workplace Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Health and Safety in the Workplace to those who are looking to work in Health and Safety in the Workplace Sector.
ILC is one of the Leading Online Health and Safety in Workplace Diploma providers in the United Kingdom; Health and Safety in Workplace Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their needs and succession in their professional life.
Health & Safety in Workplace Diploma is a provider learner with key information about the application and skills that are demanded in the Workplace Management Sector. Health & Safety in Workplace Diploma provides lessons, modules, and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Health & Safety in Workplace Diploma make learner able to concept of Health & Safety and their fundamentals, Critical Thinking and Risk Management and Assessment, Understand Workplace Environment, Handling Customers at Workplace, and Civility at Workplace use and Organisational skills to succeed in their professional life.
The following is included for online study with ILC.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online Moodle 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Course Outline Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety at Workplace Diploma (Level 5)
Level 5 Health & Safety in Workplace Diploma is an Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 Health & Safety in Workplace Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get Endorsed Certificate of Completion from TQUK.
Module 1: Health and Wellness at the Workplace
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Healthy and Wellness Program
Module 2: Civility in the Workplace
- Define civility, understand its causes, and enumerate at least three of its behavioral indicators.
- Understand the costs of incivility, as well as the rewards of civility, within the workplace.
- Learn practical ways of practicing workplace etiquette, including the proper use of greetings, respect, involvement, and political correctness.
- Learn the basic styles of conflict resolution and identify the style most appropriate for managing particular conflicts in the workplace.
- Learn skills in diagnosing the causes of uncivil behavior.
- Understand the role of forgiveness and conflict resolution in the creation of a civil working environment.
- Understand the different elements of effective communication, particularly effective para-verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Learn facilitative communication skills such as listening and appreciative inquiry.
- Learn specific interventions that can be utilized when there’s conflict within the workplace.
- Learn a recommended procedure for systematizing civil behavior within the workplace.
Module 3: Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem-solving abilities
Module 4: Mental Skills Development
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Explain the cognitive domain
- Explore the two cognitive domains
- Explain types of knowledge
- Identify training in the cognitive domain
Module 5: Physical Skills Development
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Explain the psychomotor domain
- Explore the different psychomotor taxonomies
- Explain ways to implement training in the psychomotor domain
- Identify psychomotor activities
Module 6: Lean Process and Six Sigma
- Develop a 360-degree view of Six Sigma and how it can be implemented in any organization.
- Identify the fundamentals of lean manufacturing, lean enterprise, and lean principles.
- Describe the key dimensions of quality – product features and freedom from deficiencies
- Develop attributes and value according to the Kano Model
- Understand how products and services that have the right features and are free from deficiencies can promote customer satisfaction and attract and retain new customers.
- Describe what is required to regulate a process
- Give examples of how poor quality affects operating expenses in the areas of appraisal, inspection costs, internal failure costs, and external failure costs
- Using basic techniques such as DMAIC and how to identify Six Sigma Projects
- Use specific criteria to evaluate a project
- Discover the root causes of a problem
- Design and install new controls to hold the gains and to prevent the problem from returning.
Module 7: Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Module 8: Crisis Management at the Workplace
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviors
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
Module 9: Handling Difficult Customers at Workplace
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 10: Organisational Skills at Workplace
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Endorsed Certificate of Completion from TQUK.
ILC Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
ILC Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
TQUK Endorsed Diploma (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15 = £114
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Health & Safety T Workplace the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Health & Safety at Workplace can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enroll anytime on this course.
Health and Safety in Workplace Diploma (Level 5): There are no precise requirements for Health & Safety in Workplace Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of the Workplace is required.
Students seeking to enroll for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.