Add to basket or enquire
The programme contains one qualification and the Performance45 programme as well as extra training to develop the learners skills further. The programme will cover the qualification in it’s entirety allowing the learner to be fully qualified by the end of the programme.
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice (RQF)
- Creating health and safety policies and implementing within a workplace
- Correct use of equipment that meets health and safety standards
Learners will develop skills and the understanding to ensure that they can carry out the role of health and safety officer to a high standard within the workplace. We strive to ensure that you achieve your personal professional best.
The main focus of the programme is ensuring learners gain an accreddited qualification in the form of the Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice.
Learners will complete the units:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement active monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
Throughout the programme learners will also recieve additional training such as correct use of equipment that meets health and safety standards.
Learners will also have access to the Performance45 programme
Performance45 is an exclusive programme that will teach you how to become more confident, self-aware and improve your positive mental attitude. The well-being programme ensures that you can manage your work and life balance and helps keep you fit both mentally and physically. The programme exercises mindfulness and its effect on productivity and efficiency and how it can improve your everyday living.
Who is this course for?
This course is reccomended for learners who want to gain in depth knowledge and skills in regard to health and safety as well as formal quailifcations to help them develop a career in this specialsim.
This programme is available to everyone and has no prerequisites. We believe that all learners should have access to programmes which can improve their lives by helping them to develop new skills and gain accredited qualifications that can help them to either gain employment or look into higher pay grades and promotions.
Health and safety officers are a driving force in ensuring that the working environment is safe. Their job role can be specialised to healthcare, live events, office work and many more industries. A health and safety officer is an integral part to a company to ensure the work place stays safe and secure for stakeholders and visitors.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
AUSTINE AIFUWA asked:
Will government take care of the tuition fees
Hi Austine, unfortunately this programme is not covered by Government funding. This will need to be paid by the student in order to gain access to the programme. I hope this helps?This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.