Add to basket or enquire
This mandatory care course is designed to provide employees with the requisite information or refresh the knowledge, wanted in order to offer a secure working environment within the enterprise. It consists of expertise of legal responsibilities, coincidence prevention and an outline of a number of the critical areas of administrative centre health and safety.
Who should attend?
This health and safety course is so designed for workers of all abilities and intended as a foundation level course, designed to maintain learner’s health and safety knowledge.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Health and Safety Law
- Workplace Safety and Welfare Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling and Ergonomics Hazardous Substances
This mandatory care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of health and safety course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Would it be suitable for a garage environment
Dear This Health and Safety at Work CPD course is best for Health and Social Care SectorThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mr Kamel asked:
Is this course the course one needs work construction???
This course is CPD Accredited which is training related to professional development and is recognised by schools and Health and social care employers across the UK as professional development training.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
after the success completion of the course how can the certificate will be delivered? by post or softy copy.
Once you have completed your online assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.