Add to basket or enquire
Improve your skills in Health and Safety Advanced Course and Certificate in Safety Procedures Manual Development at the same time with two most popular courses for the price of one.
The Health and Safety Advanced Course course is designed to help you to maintain a safe workplace for your employees. The basics of health and safety, accidents and other incidents related to health and safety, workplace hazards, the concepts of legal aspects will be thoroughly discussed here. You will also learn about the rules of RIDDOR or the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations. Finally, the course examines the roles of managers, stress management, different types of hazards, how to plan, write and implement a safety plan in your workplace.
Reports published by Health and Safety Executive (HSE) reveals that more than 620,000 U.K. workers sustained non-fatal injuries while at work from 2015-16. So, it is a mandatory task to ensure a safe workplace.
Maintaining safety requires a lot of things. It not only includes the conscious controlling of the workplace environment but also needs proper guidance about the safety procedures. As a result, preparing Safety Procedures Manual is a must for every organisation. The Certificate in Safety Procedures Manual Development course helps you to develop Safety Procedures Manual for your company and discusses the recent trends and rules about it.
The award winning Health and Safety Advanced Course and Certificate in Safety Procedures Manual Development are our most popular online courses for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in relevant industry. The Health and Safety Advanced Course and Certificate in Safety Procedures Manual Development are taught entirely online by expert instructors. Modules are delivered through accessible, informative video lessons, online study materials, practical exercises, mock exams and multiple-choice assessments.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
*Health and Safety Advanced Course*
- Defining workplace health and safety
- Common work-related injuries and illnesses
- Legal requirements for workplace health and safety
- Risk assessments and reporting accidents
- Establishing a safe workplace
- Identifying potential hazards
- Introduction to fire safety
- Staying safe when working at height
- Occupational health and safety in construction work
- Ensuring safe practice around machinery
- The importance of plant and equipment maintenance
- And Much More
*Certificate in Safety Procedures Manual Development*
- What is Negotiation?
- The Successful Negotiator
- Preparing for Negotiation
- The Nuts and Bolts
- Making the Right Impression
- Getting Off to a Good Start
- The Bargaining Stage
- Reaching Mutual Gain
- Moving Beyond “No”
- And Much More...
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.