Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Freezing Winter Offer is Active; Save: £405! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Head of Resourcing Course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Head of Resourcing and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Head of Resourcing online training course.
This Diploma in Head of Resourcing Training at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Head of Resourcing substantial and easier than ever!
The Head of Resourcing course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Head of Resourcing course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enroling on this Head of Resourcing course.
With this comprehensive Head of Resourcing course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Head of Resourcing course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enroling in this Head of Resourcing course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enroling on the Head of Resourcing course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Head of Resourcing program.
Experts created the Head of Resourcing course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Head of Resourcing course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Head of Resourcing course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Head of Resourcing course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Head of Resourcing Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Head of Resourcing course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Head of Resourcing program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Here is the curriculum breakdown of Head of Resourcing course:
***Head of Resourcing***
Module 01: Introduction to Resourcing and Talent Management
- What is Resourcing and Talent Management?
- Components of Talent Management
- Step by Step Talent Management Process
- Talent Management Model
- Talent Management Strategy
Module 02: Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Introduction to the Resourcing and Talent Planning
- The Strategies
- Plan Your Employee Recruiting Strategy
- Succession Planning
- Recruiting the Right Employees While Hiring
- Pre Screening the Candidate
- Background Verifications and References at the Time of Hiring
- Induction to the New Organisation
- Recruitment Advertising
Module 03: Talent Management and The Role of Recruiting
- Finding the Right Fit, Quickly and Cost-Effectively
- Faster Integration and Time to Productivity
- Recruitment Funnel and Hiring Workflow
Module 04: Coaching, Training and Development
- Talent Management - Coaching
- 5 Steps to Integrating Coaching into Your Talent Management Strategy
- Training & Development
Module 05: Performance Management
- What is Performance Management?
- The Performance Management Cycle Model
- 5 Tips to Ace Your Performance Management Process
Module 06: Benefits of Talent Management
- Introduction to the Benefits of Talent Management
- Benefit for Organisation
- Benefit for Employees
- 7 Benefits of Having a Talent Management System
- Benefits of Having a Talent Management System
Module 07: Job Analysis and Design
- Job Analysis
- Uses and Reason for Job Analysis
- Job Design
- Job Sculpting
Module 08: Employer Branding
- Brands, Branding and Brand Management
- Defining Employer Brand
- The Employer Branding Process
Module 09: Employee Training and Development Process
- The justification for training
- Transferring training
- Systematic training
- Types of training
- Effective training practices
- Training techniques
- Case study
- Group exercises
- Aim of e-learning
- The technology of e-learning
- The e-learning process
- Developing e-learning processes
Module 10: Employee Relations
- Strategic Employee Relations
- Practice of Industrial Relations
- Employee Voice
- Employee Communications
Module 11: Motivation and Counselling
- The process of motivation
- Types of motivation
- Motivation theory
- Instrumentality theory
- Content (needs) theory
- Herzberg’s two-factor model
- Process theory
- Motivation strategies
Module 12: Employee Termination
- The legal framework
- Definition of dismissal
- Fair dismissal
- Unfair dismissal
- Relieving Letter
Module 13: Employer Record and Statistics
- The necessity for Personnel Records
- Information in Personnel Records
- Formats of Personnel Records
- Statistical Data
- Learning Organisations
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Head of Resourcing course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Head of Resourcing course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Head of Resourcing Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Head of Resourcing course. This Head of Resourcing will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this Head of Resourcing course. There are no prerequisites for enrolment, and you can access the course materials from any location in the world.
The Head of Resourcing program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Head of Resourcing course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Head of Resourcing course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
After completing this Head of Resourcing Course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career in this field. Our entire Head of Resourcing course will help you to gain a position of respect and dignity over your competitors. The certificate enhances your CV and helps you find work in the field concerned.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.