Add to basket or enquire
HAVS is a serious health condition that can occur due to the use of vibrating handheld equipment, and health and safety professionals must understand its impact. Failure to recognise potential hazards can lead to severe consequences. Our HAVS Training for Health and Safety Professionals equips you with the necessary knowledge and tools to prevent HAVS in the workplace and promote safe working practices.
- Understand the science behind HAVS and its impact on workers
- Identify common syndromes associated with HAVS
- Evaluate and conduct HAVS training and assessments
- Develop and implement risk control measures
- Comprehend relevant laws and regulations in the UK
- Effectively prevent and manage HAVS in the workplace
Feel the pulse of workplace safety with our HAVS Training for Health and Safety Professionals. This comprehensive course takes you on a journey through the science of Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS), popular syndromes, training and assessment, controlling risks, and laws and regulations. Our HAVS Training for Health and Safety Professionals is designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to prevent and manage HAVS in the workplace. The course is divided into six modules, each of which covers a specific aspect of HAVS. You will also learn about relevant legislation and guidance and understand how to comply with these requirements to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. By mastering these modules, you can learn how to effectively prevent HAVS in your workplace and make a positive difference in the workplace.
Join our HAVS Training for Health and Safety Professionals course now and become a skilled HAVS individual, ensuring a safer and healthier workplace for all.
Who is this course for?
- Health and Safety professionals
- Risk managers
- Occupational health practitioners
- Safety consultants
- Health and Safety Officer: £24,000 - £42,000 per year
- Risk Manager: £35,000 - £70,000 per year
- Safety Consultant: £30,000 - £70,000 per year
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager: £35,000 - £85,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9.99
Receive a digital copy of your certificate as a PDF file for only £9.99.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A Physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.