Add to basket or enquire
This Hairdressing course is a complete guide covering everything that you will need to know when working in a salon or working on friends & family at home. You will learn how to work safely and effectively, plus gain tips for cutting & styling both men and women's hair.
- 15 in depth topic chapters, with over 6 hours of video content and supporting PDF material
- Learn how to work safely and effectively in a salon or at home
- Gain tips for advising and consulting clients and learn how to analyse the hair, skin and scalp
- Learn multiple techniques for cutting and styling both men and women's hair
- You will be able to promote your hairdressing services and products to clients and friends
This course has been structured to allow for a progressive learning experience. You will cover:
- Key Characteristics of the Hair Industry
- Health & Safety
- Making a Positive Impression on Your Clients
- How to Advise and Consult Clients
- Reception Duties
- Promoting Services and Products
- Effectiveness at Work
- Shampooing & Conditioning and Treating Hair & Scalp
- Styling & Finishing Hair
- Setting & Dressing Hair
- Cutting Hair
- Colouring Hair
- Perm & Neutralise Hair
- Plait & Twist Hair
- Drying & Finishing Men's Hair
- Cutting Men's Hair
- Cutting Facial Hair to Shape
Take this course to give your clients an unforgettable hairdressing experience!
Course instructor Charlotte Church has used her extensive hairdressing expertise to design this course. She shares her wealth of knowledge with you, to help you set up friendly and informative consultations, so that you can give your clients the best styling possible.
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone that wants to pursue a career in hairdressing or learn how to give amazing hair cuts and styling advice to friends and family.
This course has no prerequisites
Pursue a career as a hairdresser or hair stylist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
yoland spiteri asked:
hi this is video or e book thanks
Hello Yoland, Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in OfCourse! All of our courses are delivered online via video lectures, handouts and interactive assessments. You would also have unlimited lifetime access to the content, so you can go at your own pace and refer back to the course when needed. You can also ask questions and start discussions in the forum, with both the teacher and fellow students. Hope this helps! TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you receive a certificate at the end of the course?
Hello Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. Yes, you will receive a certificate at the end of the course with your assessment score printed on it. Hope that helps! Best, Team OfCourseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi. I just wanna know how do I pay for this course cause it's not giving me any payment options?
Hello Benson, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. Reed will accept the payment on their site and you will be sent access to the course from us. I believe Reed accepts most major credit/debit cards and paypal. The course is paid as a one time payment Hope that helps! Kind Regards, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.