Whether you are a newbie to hair extensions or have previous experiences, our Hair Extension Course will support and train you to specialise in the application of hair extensions to a high-quality standard.
Equip yourself with the latest techniques, creative skills & knowledge to march fast in this ever growing beauty industry. This Hair Extension Course will open the gate of opportunities for those who want to create their own mark in hair styling.
Throughout this Hair Extension Course, you will get the hair extension knowledge & application, colour matching & blending techniques, extension maintenance & removal and aftercare advice, etc. Our Hair Extension Course will also teach you the business & marketing skills to run your own beauty salon. In a nutshell, this course is packed with the essential tips and practical knowledge to help you feel confident in your profession.
Highlights of the Hair Extension Course:
- Get a thorough introduction of hairstyles throughout history and their places in fashion areas
- Understand the structure of hair and how to care for, protect and nourish it
- Learn how to suit hair colour and styles to individual face shapes and skin tones
- Know how to create special styles for occasions and create many looks with one cut
- Learn inside tips and tricks on techniques like washing, straightening, curling and drying
- Know different types and step-by-step techniques for applying and removing extensions
Why Choose this Hair Extension Course:
- This best ever Hair Extension Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Hair Extension Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Hair Extension Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Hair Extension Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Hair Extension Course is designed with the following modules:
Hair Extension Course
Module 01: A Close Look at Hair
- The Structure of Hair
- The Cuticle
- The Cortex
- The Medulla
- The Root
- Health & Growth
- The Scalp
- The History of Hair
- Different types of Hair
Module 02: How to Treat Hair
- Hair Products
- Hair and Scalp Analysis
- Avoiding Mistakes and Damage
Module 03: Hair Colour and Shape
- Colour Variations for Different Types of Skin
- Hairstyle Variations with Face Shapes
Module 04: How to Wash Hair Professionally
- Usefulness of Scalp Massage
- Why Choose Conditioner
- Hair Treatments
- Expert Tips for Washing
Module 05: Hairdressing Tools
- Blow-Drying Equipment
Module 06: Styling
- How to Add Volume
- Using Rollers To Create Curls
- Creating Curls With Rollers
- Creating A Curly Hairstyle
- Enhancing Hair Curls Using a Diffuser
- Hair Straightening
- Using Finger Techniques and Wax To Sculpt Hair
Module 07: Men’s Hair
- Gender Hair Differences
- Hair Loss
- Hereditary Hair Loss
- Applying Hair Wax
Module 08: The World of Upstyling
- A Brief History of Upstyling
- The Ponytail
- Upstyles for Special Occasions
- Bridal Hairstyles
- The Essential Tools You Will Need For Upstyling
- Upstyling on Location
- How To Prepare The Client’s For Upstyling And Braiding
- How To Make A Professional Parting
- A Selection of Classic Upstyles
- Deciding on an Up style
- The Main Methods Used in Creating Upstyles
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Upstyles
- The Classic Bride
- The Romantic Bride
- The Informal Bride
Module 09: Hair Extensions
- The Practical Application of Hair Extensions
- Removable or Clip-On Extensions
- Keratin Hair Extensions
- Applying Keratin Extensions in the Modern Way
- How to Remove Keratin Hair Extensions
- Micro-Ring Hair Extensions
- How to Apply Micro-Ring Hair Extensions
- How to Apply Stapled Hair Extensions
Module 10: Classic Hairstyles
- The Short Pixie Cut
- An Easy, Short, Manageable and Structured Style
- Androgynous Style
- Styles for Shoulder Length Hair with No Fringe
- Basic Styles for Long Hair
- French Plait for Everyday or Party Wear
- A Glamorous Party Style
How is the Hair Extension Course assessed?
To successfully complete the Hair Extension Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the Hair Extension Course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Hair Extension Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Hair Extension Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Hair Extension Course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Hair Extension Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Hair Extension Course skills that are necessary
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.