Add to basket or enquire
It is a legal responsibility of all professionals who work in the food, hospitality or catering service to have a solid understanding of food safety risks and the systems that control them. The HACCP Training Level 3 course provides learners with the skills and practical knowledge to implement an effective HACCP system in the workplace, in accordance with EU Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
This accredited qualification covers key topics such as the seven key principles of HACCP, food safety laws and legislation in the UK, hazard analysis and personal hygiene. It includes fundamental information in line with key legislation regarding the handling of foodstuffs that all catering, hospitality and restaurant staff should be aware of.
Highlights of HACCP Training Level 3 Course
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the 7 key principles of HACCP
- Ensure high hygiene standards are maintained by all members of staff
- Implement and maintain an effective HACCP system in the workplace
- Identify and mitigate food risks to health and safety in the workplace
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene and raise awareness of its importance
- Understand why HACCP is so important for the food, hospitality & catering industries
- Comply with EU Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs
- Ensure a high level of competency and professionalism in the workplace
We’ve taken this comprehensive HACCP Training Level 3 Course and broken it down into 14 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
HACCP Training Level 3
- Module 01: An Introduction to HACCP
- Module 02: HACCP and Food Safety Legislation
- Module 03: Food Safety Hazards
- Module 04: Planning a HACCP System
- Module 05: Creating the HACCP System
- Module 06: Principle 1: Hazard Analysis
- Module 07: Principle 2: Critical Control Points
- Module 08: Principle 3: Critical Limits
- Module 09: Principle 4: Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Module 10: Principle 5: Corrective Action
- Module 11: Principle 6: Verification of the HACCP System
- Module 12: Principle 7: Documentation
- Module 13: Implementing the HACCP System
- Module 14: HACCP Alternatives
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This advanced-level course is ideal for kitchen management staff, quality control staff and those who work in the food, catering or hospitality sector. It is for anyone who wishes to develop their understanding of HACCP systems, including employees of all levels. This course is particularly ideal for those who have completed the level 2 training course.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have the skills, competence and professionalism to kickstart a career in a relevant field and prove your expertise when managing HAACP systems. Related professions in this field include:
- Restaurant Managers
- Baristas and Waiting Staff
- Market Stall Owners
- Food Hygiene Managers
- Food Safety Consultants
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.