Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, or HACCP, is a method for assessing and maintaining food safety that is widely accepted. Assist organisations in managing food safety risks through a systematic preventive approach.
A HACCP system is ideal for ensuring proper food safety and hygiene in your food service establishment. Learn about the key principles of HACCP, including how to maintain hygiene standards, identify hazards and Critical Control Points, and more.
Food Hygiene and Safety refers to food preparation, handling, and storage procedures that are designed to prevent the spread of foodborne illness and harm. This course will ensure that you can prevent foodborne illness, contamination, allergic reactions, and disease spread when working with food.
The training will also teach you about maintaining proper food temperatures, pest control measures, contamination, disinfection, and various other important aspects of creating a safe and sanitary workplace for all.
Don’t let food safety be a concern in your business. Enrol now and take the first step towards ensuring the safety and quality of your food products.
Our Level 3 HACCP Training provides you with the abilities to:
- Recognise the significance of food safety management systems.
- Describe the 7 essential principles of the HACCP system.
- Identify all potential hazards during the food preparation or manufacturing process.
- Implement and monitor a new workplace food safety management system.
- Learn about the basics of food management systems.
- Develop an efficient food safety management system.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
- Understand food safety and hygiene regulations in the United Kingdom.
- Accredited by CPD UK & Institute of Hospitality Endorsed
- Meets UK EU legal requirements and standards
- Instant PD certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive HACCP course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Food Allergen Course
By the end of the course, you’ll have a complete understanding of the principles of HACCP and how to incorporate them successfully into your workplace. You will also learn of the ways in which contamination and bacteria can enter the food supply chain, and place measures in place to stop it.
Course Curriculum of HACCP level 3
- Module 01: An Introduction
- Module 02: Food Safety Legislation
- Module 03: Food Safety Hazards
- Module 04: Planning a HACCP System
- Module 05: Creating the HACCP System
- Module 06: Principle 1 – Hazard Analysis
- Module 07: Principle 2 – Critical Control Points
- Module 08: Principle 3 – Critical Limits
- Module 09: Principle 4 – Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Module 10: Principle 5 – Corrective Action
- Module 11: Principle 6 – Verification of the HACCP System
- Module 12: Principle 7 – Documentation
- Module 13: Implementing the HACCP System
- Module 14: HACCP Alternatives
Once you’ve successfully completed your HACCP Level 3 course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping costs £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Our courses are fully CPD Certification Service accredited
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is open to all. However, perfect for senior members of the food and catering industry. This would include Supervisors and Managers working in the:
- Work kitchens
- Bar and pubs
- Food trucks & market stalls
- Fast food chains
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course
This certified online training is ideal for people working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Manager / Supervisor
- Lead Engineer
- Head Chef / Head Cook
- Lead Quality Controller
- Health & Safety Officer
- Restaurant Manager
- Market Stall Owner
- Food Hygiene Manager
In the United Kingdom, these professions earn an average salary of £22,000 to £60,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is this price includes both pdf and hardcopy certificates?Answer:
Dear Mason, Good afternoon. The PDF Certificate is included in the course price. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post at an additional cost of £3.99. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
May I complete this course through my phone?Answer:
Dear Julie, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, you can complete the course with a mobile device. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long will this take to get the certificate?Answer:
Dear Katie, Thank you for your question. The PDF certificate will be sent to your email address, and it will take 24 hours. The Hard Copy certificate will be posted to your address and will take three to nine working days. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion (Hardcopy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Certificate of completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included